Chapter 67-68

Chapter 67: Want Big Black? Dreaming

Zhang Mu walked out of the nest and was a little exhausted.

The political commissar handed Zhang Mu a piece of paper.

Zhang Mu rolled up tobacco by himself.

The two of them squatted and smoked bit by bite.

"You can't do this, Lao Zhang." The political commissar sighed, "It's miasma."

"He is a cadre from the station..." Zhang Mu also sighed, spit out a big smoke ring, another bite, and put a small cigarette ring in.

"There must be someone in the station who understands customs and etiquette, otherwise we should send a telegram? Let's see if Uighur customs can eat donkey meat?" The political commissar turned to Zhang Mu.

Zhang Muwei shook his head slightly: "I'm from Ganlong. There are a lot of Hui people in my hometown... They don't eat pork... I know that, but I really don't know donkeys and mules."

"Donkeys and mules can cultivate land, do farm work and pull carts like cattle. Who is so willing to eat it!" The political commissar muttered to himself and excused Zhang Mu, "Pigs can't cultivate land..."

Zhang Mu spit out a cigarette circle: "Send a telegram."

The telegram was only two sentences, which were sent soon.

The two of them were waiting for a reply in the telegraph room.

The telegram in the station was also very fast, and the telegrapher translated it and handed it to them.

The two of them looked at each other from the head and were dumb.

The telegram doesn't write much, but it's very clear.

Uighurs have their own customs and taboos, so that they must respect national habits, especially eating habits.

There were also some contradictions at the beginning. Recently, I consulted an imam who was proficient in Chinese and changed his work thinking.

Finally, it was specially marked that the Uighurs had the habit of doing Naimazi (worship).

Let all groups not be blocked.

"Nimazi (worship)?" The political commissar looked a little stinky: "I remember that they were awkward for the first time because Gu Yili and several people put down their farm work and washed their hands and knelt down? Do he think Gu Yili and others are working passively?

Zhang Mu really wanted to swear, "He actually said that Aunt Gu Li and Ye Guangxiang were causing bad from it?"

"This matter can no longer be dealt with. It's up to you." Zhang Mu looked at the political commissar, "The more he handles things, the bigger he will be."

The political commissar nodded: "Thanks to Ye Guangxiang's family to appease Aunt Gu Li..."

Aunt Guri is the wife of the imam, and the villagers of Chatter listen to her. If Aunt Guri followed, it would be a big deal.

When they came to the station, they were criticized at most.

But if it reaches the ears of other Uighurs, it will become a 17th regiment to bully the village of Shat.

The negative impact is very large.

Zhang Mu thought of this scene and his teeth were so angry: "Our hard-won situation is about to be destroyed by him."

The political commissar was also very annoyed: "I'm a political commissar. I'll talk to him. No, let him go back to his station. Count the date. It's time for the postman to deliver the letter and let him take the post office car.