Chapter 45-46

Chapter 45: Rhubarb is also legendary.

It's not the first time that Hassan has seen rhubarb and rhubarb, but he never thinks about them in the direction of wild camels.

The fur of rhubarb and rhubarb is smooth and dazzling as gold.

Hassan always thought that the rhubarb mother and son were carefully raised by the Ye family.

Ru Xian looked at the rhubarb mother and son with memories and respect: "Our ancestors in Shat Village made a living selling poplar ladders. One day, he strayed into the desert. When he was hungry and cold, a golden wild camel saved him. Send him to an oasis... That oasis is our current village.

Ru Xian told a legend that had been circulating for hundreds of years.

"After the ancestors escaped from the sky, they settled down in the oasis and reproduced their descendants."

"Our village has legends for generations. As long as you meet golden wild camels, you will have good luck!"

Ru Xian said and smiled, "I finally know where our good luck came from!"

She devoutly saluted in the direction of Rhubarb mother and son. "It was because Hassan met a wild camel that she brought good luck to our family."

Ru Xian looked at Liao Shuxue sincerely: "Brother Liao, I'm sure now that your family is the person Hu Da sent to save our family."

Liao Shuxue blinked, "I'm not so powerful, am I?"

Ru Xian bent his lips and smiled, "I'm sure!" When Dada was alive, I said that only kind people would be favored by wild camels.

Are you kind?

Liao Shuxue didn't dare to answer this!

It seems that when I was a child, I like to fight bravely and fight with people everywhere.

If you want to say kindness, your sister and brother-in-law should be kind!

Forget it, I don't want to think about the past.

Liao Shuxue raised the shovel: "Doing and working..."

Ye Yu didn't know that they were talking about rhubarb mother and son. She was thinking about meat. Now she has to do farm work every day and consumes a lot of physical strength.

The family needs to supplement nutrition.

Although she is rich now, she dares not take out the meat directly.

After all, my uncle and Hassan's family didn't know that she had space.

My uncle doesn't need to be careful.

But the Hassan family is an outsider.

"Xiaoluo, is there any way I can use to catch beasts?" Ye Yu thought for a moment and went to ask Xiao Luo for help.

Xiaolue sent her a picture: "This is a beast trap. Put bait next to the pit..."

This method is really good.

Ye Yu immediately asked Ye Guangxiang to come and see this picture.

Ye Guangxiang only glanced at it and understood, "It's easy. It's easy to dig a pit and then put some bait."

He waved to ask Liao Shuxue and Hassan to come over.

Hearing that there was a beast trap, Hassan immediately said, "I will dig it. I used to dig this kind of pit with my friends."

Since Hassan can dig, he will be the command.

Three people dug holes quickly.

However, in a long time, a beast trap of more than one meter was dug.