Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47: Although life is not good, I want to smile.

Ye Guangxiang said that a small vibration caused by mutton was invisible.

I cleaned the yellow sand for a few days in a row until the yellow sand was finally cleaned up.

Night fell slowly.

The stars seemed to be right in front of you, raising your hand to touch.

At the top of the Tianshan Mountains in the distance, there is still a touch of orange red.

Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin pulled two oil barrels from home, and Ye Yu poured the space water into the two oil barrels separately.

The water with space water is very precious and cannot be wasted at all.

To water the water today, everyone will come to help.

Each person holds a small bucket and waters it along the ridge, one ridge and one ridge.

Seduced by the space water, several antelopes ran over again.

Ye Yu shouted a sound of meat.

The meat pulled up his throat and screamed: woo-woo--

Hearing the cry of wolves, the antelope fled in horror and dared not stay here anymore.

Big black and rhubarb are simply guarded by the oil barrel, and other animals are not allowed to approach.

Watering is not officially finished until the middle of the moon.

It's getting colder and colder day by day, and I need to wear cotton-padded clothes on October nights.

The Hassan family did not have thick clothes and trembled on a cold night.

On the way back, Ye Yu asked Hasan, "Brother Hassan, don't you have a cotton-padded coat?"

Hassan lowered his head: "When Dada was seriously ill, there was nothing to sell in the end. Our family sold cotton-padded clothes..."

Hassan's father has passed away seven or eight years ago.

How did they get here for so many years?

In the past, Ye Yu always felt that his family was very miserable.

It turns out that there are still many people in the world who live a hard life.

Hassan turned around and asked Ye Yu, "After your sand has been cleaned up, won't there be much work?"

Ye Yu shook his head: "We still have to tie the grass square. There is a lot of work."

"What is a grass square?" Hassan, who grew up in southern Xinjiang since he was a child, has never heard of such a grass square.

"It's next to the ground we open, those squares punctured out of wheat straw! It can play the role of fixing sandstorms." Ye Yu explained with a smile.

"But..." Hassan remembered that so many yellow sand had been cleaned up in the past few days. "I didn't see the protection of the land you opened."

"That's because we prick too little! If we prick a lot of grass squares, sandstorms like the other day before yesterday, we won't blow it in the wheat field. Ye Yu replied with a smile.

After going home, Hassan asked his mother for advice, "Ana, why does Ye Yu say that the grass square can protect against the wind and fix the sand?"

Aunt Gu Li thought for a moment and said slowly, "I don't understand, too, but you Dada taught me that if you can't figure it out, ask modestly."