Chapter 87-88

Chapter 87: Sculpture: Who do you think is stupid?

Liao Shuxue swept the fallen leaves outside. After coming back, he went to see the golden sculpture at first sight.

"Why do you feel that the golden sculpture is a little different?" Liao Shuxue rubbed her chin with her fingers.

Hassan also glanced at the golden sculpture: "Brother Shuxue, do I think he is tired?" I have been fluttering all day and night without eating, and I should be tired.

As soon as Hasan made a sound, the golden sculpture turned his head and stared at Hassan coldly.

Hassan shrank his neck and didn't dare to make a sound.

Ye Ze snuggled to Dahei and held Dahei's legs as a hand warmer: "Uncle, can I fly to the sky in a golden sculpture?"

Liao Shuxue was frightened by Ye Ze's wonderful thoughts: "You can't touch it. This golden sculpture has not been tamed yet. It will peck you."

Ye Ze nodded obediently: "Mom also told me not to get close to the golden sculpture. I've always been far away from it."

"Good boy, Ozawa is the most obedient." Liao Shuxue rubbed Ye Ze's head with a smile.

Ye Yu came over and handed a wolf tooth necklace to Liao Shuxue: "Uncle, your wolf tooth necklace."

Handed Hasan another one.

The perforated fixture is raw silk, and the pendant rope is rubbed with hemp rope, which is a little pierced.

However, you can wear it between cotton-padded clothes and underwear in winter, and you are not afraid of piercing.

Wait until summer and find a way to change it to other ropes.

Hassan came over happily: "It's so beautiful." He put it on his neck with a smile, "Are you angry?"

"It's very arrogant." Ye Qi praised Hassan with a smile.

Hassan is not a showman. He let Ye Yu look at it for a while and stuffed the wolf tooth necklace into the cotton-padded coat.

Ye Yu also put another one on Ye Zeye and stuffed it into his cotton-padded coat: "This is the souvenir we fought with the wolf last time. Keep it well collected. Don't show it to anyone. It will be robbed."

Ye Ze nodded solemnly, "I won't let anyone see it."

He turned his head and looked at Dahei again, "Why don't you wear one for Uncle He?"

"Uncle Black wears a small wooden sign." Ye Yu smiled and coaxed Ye Ze.

Big Black shook his neck, and the small wooden sign on his neck shook gently.

Then Da Hei turned his head and looked at the golden sculpture contemptuously: Do you have a small wooden card?

Looking at the small wooden card in the big black neck, the golden sculpture blinked, flapped his wings and withdrew.

Meat and little yellow sat in rows. First, they turned their heads and looked at the big black, and then turned their heads and looked at the golden sculpture at the same time.

Then the two little ones shook their necks at the same time and exposed their small wooden cards.

The movements are consistent and neat and uniform.

The golden carving cooed and shrank back.

"What's wrong with them?" Liao Shuxue looked at what the animals at home were silently measuring and was a little stunned.