Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7: I want to go back to the northwest

Just now, I saw that Ye Tang, who had never dared to speak up, stepped forward: "His father, what should I do?"

Old man Ye roared, "Where's family, why do you talk so much outside?" Why don't you go to work?"

Ye Tang was roared for no reason, and his face stiffened.

He turned his head and looked at Ye Guangxiang, opposite Ye Yan, who had just woken up and was eating steamed buns bit by bite.

Ye Yu turned his head blankly and left Ye Tang's back of his head.

Ye Tang went to see Liao Chuxin again. Liao Chuxin shook the sickle in her hand and posed that strangers should not approach.

Ye Tang's heart jumped for no reason, lowered his head and walked into his own ground.

I don't know who started singing "Nanniwan": "The flowers of the flower basket are fragrant, listen to me."

Other members sang in unison and said, "Sing, sing!"

The melodious song floated over the wheat field and slid over the sweating spines.

At noon, I couldn't stand under the sun.

After receiving lunch, the members went home to hide from the sun.

Lunch is usually not eaten. Go home for a drink of water and take a nap.

In this way, lunch can be moved to night for supper.

Otherwise, I can't stand it from morning to night.

"At two o'clock, I knocked on the gong and heard the gong to work." After Jiang Dongzhou finished speaking, he waved to Ye Guangxiang, "Let's go to my house."

Jiang Dongzhou is not a local, but a transferred cadre assigned from the district.

Along with him, his wife, Hu Yonglan, came to the lock ditch.

Hu Yonglan and Jiang Dong were all about 30 years old on Monday.

Served as a women's captain in the lock ditch.

Ye Guangxiang followed Jiang Dongzhou: "Heret, what's the matter?"

"Well, I went to the district for a meeting a few days ago! There were two things in the district. Let's build a dam in the lock ditch..." Jiang Dong walked and talked on Monday.

If the dam is built, the water level will be raised. Most of the problem of drought in our land has been solved, and it can also be excreted when the flood comes.

Jiang Dong mentioned the dam on Monday, and his sweaty face seemed to be blooming:

"I want you to be responsible for repairing the dam. The district said that you just need to repair the dam and guarantee the minimum of ten points a day."

When the agricultural society is not working, the members have no points to earn.

After the dam is built, our downstream Songfeng Island will face a waterless situation. Therefore, I need to find someone to go to Songfengyu to coordinate the water. Your brother-in-law is from Songfengyu downstream. It's most appropriate for you to coordinate it.

"The second thing is that the Agricultural Society has set up a mutual assistance production team. I would like to recommend you as the captain and give you two more points a day."

In the previous life, Suozigou did build a dam, and 14 production teams were indeed set up at this time, but Jiang Dongzhou did not find Ye Guangxiang.

"You are a good at work, strong, honest and honest." Jiang Dongzhou talked about the reason for finding Ye Guangxiang: