Chapter 41-42

Chapter 41: The desert after the sandstorm is as beautiful as a picture

The meat with a new name turned around and saw a big rooster coming to it with its head held high and chest and rushed over.

The big rooster ran away with his legs.

The big rooster ran to the wall, flapped its wings and wanted to fly out of the wall.

Because the wings are cut, they can't jump on the edges.

He could only fly to the half-folding shed, with his wings open, looked down at the meat, and flew away at any time.

The meat desperately stripped the pillar, and the milk threatened the big rooster: "Wow--"

"Guck..." A hen was so scared that he laid an egg on the spot.

Xiao Huang was also shocked and spit out a mouthful of water, just on Liao Chuxin, who was going to pick up eggs.

Liao Chuxin straightened up expressionlessly, "Your breakfast is gone!"

Ye Yu spit out his tongue and pulled Ye Ze to wash his face and brush his teeth.

There are a lot of things to do today. We have to clean up the yard, but also to set up the shed that was blown down by the wind yesterday.

Xiao Huang didn't eat today and looked withered.

Ye Yu asked Xiao Luo in his consciousness, "What do you want to eat for Xiao Huang and meat?"

Xiao Luo: "Who is the meat?"

"It's the wolf at night..." Ye Yu told what happened at night.

Hearing that Ye Yu had another wolf cub, Xiao Luo was really speechless: "Can wolf cubs also be raised?"

After saying that, he traded a camel milk: "Let's see if they drink it or not."

Then, he traded several syringes and medicine bottles: "This is the five couplets. I will give the first injection to the meat today and the second injection in 20 days."

Ye Yu thanked happily, "How much does this cost?"

Xiao Luo looked at Ye Yu's numeric coin amount of 144 yuan: ...

"It's very cheap. You don't have to pay."

Ye Yu was a little embarrassed: "When I make money, I will definitely give it to you."

Xiao Luo: "Actually, you can trade the wolf cub and Xiao Huang!"

Ye Yu shook his head immediately, "I don't want to trade."

Xiao Luo: "Okay, I didn't say it."

Sure enough, he is his own cub. He is so poor that he will not do anything against his original intention!

Ye Yu took out the camel milk, twisted the lid on it, and handed the meat into the bowl.

The meat rushed over with a whim and drank it.

Pour another bowl for Xiao Huang.

Ye Ze couldn't help licking his lips.

Ye Yu smiled and poured a bowl for Ye Ze.

Ye Ze's eyes lit up: "Can I drink it too?"

"Yes!"

After receiving the reply, Ye Ze happily took a bowl and took a big sip. "It's delicious..."

Seeing his brother drinking happily, Ye Yu sighed. If only he could dig one or two more Cistanche.

Xiao Luo has been helping her silently, and there is no retribution.