Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33: Discovering an Oasis

Far away, Ye Yu waved to Ye Ze: "Let's go to the desert with rhubarb to see if there is any water."

"I'm going too!" Ye Ze ran forward two steps and was grabbed by Liao Chuxin. "They will be back in the afternoon. You can climb over the floor with me."

Ye Ze's mouth pouted: "Why can I go?"

"Because your sister is obedient and can also do farm work." Liao Chuxin put a straw hat on him and stuffed the little hoe in his hand. "Let's go down to the ground."

Ye Ze looked back at the desert step by step, then at the direction of his uncle's disappearance, and reluctantly followed Liao Chuxin to the ground.

The sand dunes are undulating and endless.

Ye Guangxiang simply carried Ye Yu on rhubarb and carried it away from rhubarb.

A scorpion came out of the sand, and the demonstration of opening its teeth and claws was trampled to death by rhubarb.

A golden eagle in the sky seemed to find food and was diving to the ground.

"The wings of the golden eagle are so wide..." Ye Yu put his hand on the pergola and squinted to the sky.

Hearing Ye Yu quarting the gold carving, Xiao Huang looked up unconvinced, drooled into the sky, and drool fell into the desert.

Ye Yu laughed and said, "Xiao Huang, you are so cute."

The laughter spread all over the sand dunes.

At the other end of the dune, a hare was running and felt the strong wind flashing overhead.

As soon as he was light, he flew into the sky.

The golden eagle grabbed the hare with its claws and flew away in the direction of home with its wings.

After walking for about two hours, Ye Yu finally saw a touch of green in his eyes.

"Dad, there is green."

Ye Guangxiang also saw it, nodded and accelerated his pace.

Soon, they reached the oasis.

This oasis is very small, and there is a small puddle between several towering old poplar trees.

Several antelopes drank water here and ran away with fear when they saw human beings coming.

Behind a wind-backed rock, Ye Yu saw a large area of seabuckthorn and camel thorns, and several cacti looked a little shabby and should have been bitten by rhubarb.

Licorice grows in the middle of the bushes.

"Be careful." Ye Guangxiang told him, and the father and daughter began to work.

Ye Guangxiang plan the roots of the licorice, and the leaves pick up the excrement of the animals.

The root of licorice is very long. You have to dig deep along its roots and pull it out as a whole.

As for what is broken, it won't matter. It will germinate next year.

When the sun digs to the west, the licorice will almost be dug up.

Ye Yu sighed regretably, "Let's go home?"

Ye Guangxiang jumped out of the half-person deep pit: "I buried the pit."

Buried quickly, and I finished work in half an hour.

The father and daughter washed their hands in the puddles, waved to the antelopes they were shocked, and embarked on the return journey.