Chapter 161-164

Chapter 161: Questions about beets

Everyone is most concerned that beets can not only make sugar, but also shredded beets, the waste left over from sugar, can also raise livestock.

"This beet can not only be eaten as fruit, but also make sugar and raise livestock, and what else can I do? What monosodium glutamate? Is it something that has become sperm?

Some people don't know what monosodium glutamate is at all, and they still look confused after listening to Ru Xian's reading it.

In fact, Ye Yu has never eaten monosodium glutamate, but I only know that this is a fresh product.

"Beets can also refine alcohol..." Ru Xian knocked on the magazine in his hand. "It's written here. It's called waste honey! Not only that, the remaining filter mud can also be used as fertilizer for crops.

Ru Xian read the second paragraph of the article "Economic Significance of Sugar Beet" again.

"So, there are too many benefits of beets?" Everyone was in meditation.

Ye Guangxiang stood up and said, "Did you ignore the most important sentence?"

"Which sentence? What kind of sentence is it? Everyone's thoughts are still immersed in economic significance and disrupted by Ye Guangxiang.

Ye Guangxiang took over the magazine from Ru Xian, pointed to a sentence in the second paragraph "Economic Significance of Sugar Making Sugar with Beet" and read it out loudly:

Beet shreds are the best feed for animals. After drying, it can be transported to areas that lack feed, saving a lot of food for the country.

Ye Guangxiang knocked hard on the magazine: "Save a lot of grain? This sentence is the most important thing.

Ye Guangxiang repeated the sentence of saving a lot of grain.

Everyone was excited: "Can we grow a lot of sugar beets in the future?"

"So I contacted the sugar factory this year. We provided 15 metric tons of beets to the sugar mill, which is to save a lot of grain for the country, that is, patriotism!" Ye Guangxiang finally said his ultimate goal.

Hearing this, everyone fell out one after another.

I finally understood what Ye Guangxiang meant.

"Yes, yes, yes, saving a lot of food for the country is patriotism."

"So, we have an output of 150,000 catties per mu this year! There is nothing wrong."

Hearing these people's words, Ye Yu couldn't help smiling.

"Not only that, we provide raw materials to the sugar factory, but also let the workers and brothers have jobs and save a lot of food. It can be counted in one stroke!" Ye Guangxiang knocked on the magazine again.

"Do you know the benefits of reading? Do you know the benefits of literacy?

Those old men and ladies who previously disagreed with their children to go to school laughed.

Beet delivery and grain are completely different concepts.

Food is a living thing.

Beet can live without eating.

"I have contacted the sugar factory. They will soon send a car to pull beets. At the same time, they will also inspect our millennium crossing and prepare to expand the planting scale of beets by the way."

Ye Guangxiang coughed, "Beets are two-year-old plants, which can only be harvested until next year. It's also very hard during planting..."

He glanced at the person sitting below, "You can pay as much effort as you have done. If you don't say how can others know how much effort you have paid?"