Chapter 153-154

Chapter 153: Buying Saplings

Over there, Zhang Mugang and Ye Guangxiang talked about Cistanche.

Uncle Alex Quinn came hurriedly with someone.

Their purpose is Cistanche.

Ye Guangxiang simply led them to the house where Cistanche was stored.

Standing in the room and seeing the house full of Cistanche, Zhang Mu and Uncle Alexikun were stunned and couldn't speak for a long time.

Behind him, there were whispers and exclamations from several Uighur uncles from Gole Village: "So Cistanche can really grow by yourself?"

"So Alikun didn't lie to us?"

"I regret it so much! If we plant with us this spring, can we harvest autumn?

"I just heard that they didn't harvest so fast. It seems that it will be this year and will not be harvest until next year and the year after tomorrow."

"But that's also a lot. A kilogram can be sold for one yuan. This whole house is just a few hundred yuan... Hu Da, this is a few hundred yuan."

Someone answered quietly: "There are other second-class Cistanche in other rooms."

Everyone stopped talking and looked straight at Cistanche in the room.

Manager Zhang came in and said happily, "I borrowed the car from the league farm, and I can pull Cistanche away today."

Cistanche is directly related to its price and appearance.

The longer it is, the more you can sell it at a higher price.

The price of more than one meter is completely different from that of less than one meter.

Therefore, transportation is also a crucial link.

The truck was covered with sawdust.

The water absorption of sawdust is better, for fear that Cistanche will be affected by sawdust.

The sawdust is covered with a thick layer of sacks.

The high-quality Cistanche is packed in a sack and placed in the truck.

It can ensure that there will be no collision during long-distance transportation.

Now the conditions are poor, so it can only be transported in this way.

Manager Zhang came to receive the goods today. Many people heard the news and spontaneously came to ship the goods.

Looking at Cistanche weighing one by one, Manager Zhang led people to keep accounts.

Looking at the smiles on the faces of the members of the Millennium Cross, several Uighur uncles in Gole Village were quite uncomfortable.

If they listen to Uncle Alex Quinn's words, they should be smiling now, right?

Unfortunately, time waits for no man.

There is no harvest season this year.

After weighing, it is packaging and loading.

Manager Zhang settled with Ye Guangxiang in front of everyone: "The first-class Cistanche is one kilogram and one kilogram, and the second-class Cistanche is different according to the quality, 8 to 50 cents per kilogram."

Manager Zhang said a price: "556.1 yuan. Because the output is quite large, I will calculate an integer for you, 560 yuan."

Everyone was stunned when they heard the price.