Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11: The Past of Little Orchid and Little Carpenter

Ye Guangxiang raised his voice so that everyone in the granary could hear it:

"In 40 years, the little orchid and the little carpenter of Songfeng Island fell in love and decided for life."

Listening to the name of the little orchid, Mr. Ye stepped back, with anxiety and horror.

"It was a good marriage! However, the landlord of Song took a fancy to the little orchid and wanted to take the little orchid as a concubine.

"It is said that the little orchid doesn't match the little carpenter, and they will endanger the whole village after getting married..."

"The little orchid and the little carpenter escaped at night! They went to chase it.

"After catching up, I sank the river with the little orchid and the little carpenter!"

"I was ten years old that year. At night, I was homesick and secretly came out of the Liao family workshop and walked to the river." Ye Guangxiang pointed to Mr. Ye and said, "Seeing them sinking little orchids and carpenters."

What happened more than ten years ago suddenly came to Mr. Ye's mind and shook his head desperately: "No, it's not me, not me."

"Why didn't you? You hit the knot, you put the stone in the cage, and you pushed the cage into the river..."

Ye Guangxiang turned his head to Xiaolan's family: "Auntie, I'm sorry! I have always been buried in my heart. I dare not tell you..."

In his previous life, no one knew that Old Man Ye was stained with the blood of the little orchid and the little carpenter.

This matter was said by Mr. Ye when he threatened Ye Yu not to escape in his previous life.

Ye Guangxiang told Jiang Dongzhou about this yesterday and waited for Du Hongyi to save people.

Hearing that her daughter was dead, the aunt next door was shocked and hated and scolded angrily, "Beasts, beasts!"

Du Hongyi didn't expect Mr. Ye to be involved in the murder case, and his expression was shocked: "What did he say? But is it true?"

Mr. Ye shook his head and defended himself: "No, he's lying!" I haven't done it."

Although he was desperately defending, the flustered look on his face had exposed his heart.

Seeing Mr. Ye's expression, Du Hongyi's heart thumped.

Ye Guangxiang clenched his fists: "Killing people must pay for their lives!"

"We want justice!" Liao Chuxin and Ye Yu raised their arms and shouted below, "Ask for justice for the little orchid and the carpenter."

"Little Orchid's family, have you seen your enemies?" Ye Guangxiang pointed to Mr. Ye, "The man is here."

"My miserable daughter..." The aunt next door rushed up to hit Mr. Ye.

As he blocked the aunt next door, he defended, "I didn't do it... I didn't do it... It has nothing to do with me."

"Take the landlord Song here!" Jiang Dongzhou made a sound.

After the landlord Song was brought over, Jiang Dongzhou asked with great skills: "Someone reported that you killed the little orchid."

While talking, Jiang Dongzhou looked in the direction of Mr. Ye intentionally or unconsciously.

Landlord Song subconsciously thought that it was Mr. Ye who told what happened in those years and quickly excused himself: