【6】Group Project

References to Season 3 Episode 4 (Tweek Vs. Craig)

〖Your P.o.v〗

I entered Woodshop class and saw Craig's gang. I also just so happened to be the only girl in class. Okay then. "Oh look it's the new students," Mr. Adler looked at us, staring away from the picture of a woman on his desk.

"There are pretty simple rules to wood shop, no screwing around! Now sit down!" He said. I scurried down to a seat between Clyde and Tolkien.

My brother sat on the other side of Tolkien. I raised my hand, and Mr. Adler called on me, "Hey, Mr. Adler why am I the only girl in woodshop?"

"There was no more space in home ecs. Anyway class, today is an easy day, just cut the wood up into pieces." He said before sitting back down behind his desk.

"Hey (Y/n)," Clyde said, smiling at me.

"Hi!"

Tolkien who was getting the wood sat down next to me and started to cut it. "Hey (Y/n)."

"Hi Tolkien."

"Say (Y/n), we don't know a lot about you, why don't you tell us about yourself." Tolkien suggested.

"Okay sure," Craig, Tweek and Jimmy who were on the other side of the table started to listen in.

"I'm from Sunnyvale, California. My favorite color is (F/c). I'm 17 years old and turning 18 this year. I like playing video games like (f/g), my favorite drink is (f/d)... Hmmm I like a lot of food but my favorite probably (is/are) (F/f). I have a bad habit of waking up late and sleeping late, Like really late usually. But yesterday I slept perfectly fine for some reason. Hmm, that's all I can think of right now."

"D-Do you like coffee?" Tweek asked, twitching slightly.

"Yup!" I smiled.

"Quit screwing around!" Mr. Adler yelled. "Aghh!" I turned around and saw a guy had no face???

"John, was screwing around." A kid said, bringing John to the teacher.

"Dammit I told you kids, no screwing around!" Mr. Adler said before glaring at Tweek and Craig. 

 "Why is he looking at Tweek and Craig like that?" I asked Tolkien.

"Back in fourth grade, he taught at South Park elementary and we were in his class. He asked us who were the biggest trouble makers and Kyle and Stan said it was Tweek, but Cartman said it was Craig. Then they made a plan to make them get in a fight."

"What happened?"

"Craig and Tweek got in a big fight and broke through the windows. They knocked some kids into a box of nails and the kid died,"

My mouth fell open,"No way,"

"Yep, then Mr. Adler  looked into the kid's eyes and saw his dead wife."

"Woah."

"Exactly."

"So... Craig... Tweek... You guys get into a lot of trouble?" I looked over to them. "G-Gah! No!" Tweek shrieked.

 Craig smirked and flipped me off. Butters was right about the Tucker family flipping people off.

"S-Say (Y-Y/n) why doesn't your brother talk that much?" Jimmy asked.