【34】Run!

〖Your P.o.v〗

It's been a week since that whole incident with Stan and Kyle. I've barely even had time to really think and process the whole thing since Craig's been on my ass nonstop about going out all the time. Honestly... it's been helping a lot though. I don't feel as horrible as I did the last time I got that way.

Right now, we were on our way to Denver.

I sat in the back between Clyde, and Tweek. We wanted Jimmy to come along too, but he was busy with something. I think he said something about preparing for a stand-up comedy event. Anyway, the drive's been pretty long. 

It wasn't my first time being in Denver, my family and I stayed here for a couple of weeks before making our way to South Park. We were going to move here originally, but from what I remember, my parents couldn't stop arguing about it. They kept saying that staying in another city wouldn't keep me and my brother safe. From what exactly? Not sure.

But the main reason why I was happy we didn't choose Denver to live in is because of a few people I met here. I remember in the hotel we were staying at, there was a group of boys who wouldn't get off my back. They kept making fun of me for being from California, but honestly, I don't really associate myself with any state, I've lived in like a ton of different ones, like New York, Massachusetts, Texas, California, and even fucking Hawaii.

But anyway, what are the odds I run into those asshats? Pretty damn low. Anyway, Tolkien ended up parking, and I noticed we were at a big mall.

"Man, did this place get bigger?" Clyde said, after looking at the mall. Personally, since I've been to a ton of places, I didn't think it was all that big, but compared to South Park's mall? This place was gigantic.

"Oh, we're gonna go shopping?" I asked.

"Yeah, the mall by our town just doesn't have all that much to offer," Craig said turning to look at me from the passenger seat. I smiled at him, and he returned it. I feel horrible for trying to use Craig to forget about my sadness a few days ago. I shouldn't do that to my friends. If anything, I should be grateful to him and the others for being so supportive. Tolkien and Clyde were my real friends for telling me the truth, and Craig and Tweek are always there for me when I need them. Jimmy's not here, but for as long as I've known him, he's always had my back.

I feel right being with them.

"We all got down from the car and started walking toward the entrance of the mall. As we walked to the mall, Tolkien stood beside me,

"Hey, I'm sorry that video ended up spreading all over social media, I didn't think Red would take my phone like that," He said apologetically.

I smiled, and pat his shoulder, "Don't worry about it. I don't care much for social media anyway. I'm just thankful that you and Clyde were honest with me," I said glancing at him and Clyde.

"We can totally beat those assholes up for ya if you want," Clyde said to me with a grin.

I laughed slightly, and replied, "No, that's okay. I'll just hang out with you guys from now on... if that's okay with you guys?" I said sheepishly. Tolkien and Clyde looked at each other with a grin, and just when they were gonna say something, Tweek chimed in,

"That would be great! I like when you hang out with us! Agh! Not in like a weird way— " He said, a light red appearing on his cheeks. I realized he was blushing, and a part of me wanted to tease him, so I did.

"Aww, that sucks, what if I wanted it to be in a weird way?" I teased, leaning in close to him. Before Tweek could say anything, Craig flicked my forehead, making me retreat away and pout.