【57】FWB

A/N; Another lime in this chapter! The start and end of it are both indicated with a lemon emoji 🍋. If you're uncomfy reading you can skip to the A/N at the end for explanation.

〖Your P.o.v〗

Time went by. Fast. Really fast. Well. A week ago Tolkien and Clyde were hurt by something in the woods. We gathered it was a mutant senior from Mephesto's lab up on the mountain. We haven't found out much since the incident.

We've still been doing patrols on the town every now and then, but things have been hectic since school is about to be out. What I mean is finals. It turns out balancing hero-life and school would be difficult. Well, yeah.

Right now we were in the school gymnasium, well, just the junior year, and senior year.

For some reason. PC Principal went MIA, and so Mr. Mackey was in charge. He's been a total wreck running things since he's always hungover. He and the rest of the town's adults have been getting drunk and high every night, so this wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Hello kids, mkay, we as a town council have decided to change things up this year mkay...so we prepared graduation for the seniors... but for some reason... every single one of the senior boys has disappeared. We tried to get the police on the case, but their forces have been cut by half, meaning they don't have the people nor time to investigate this. So upon looking at all of your grades, and performances this year... We've decided that those of you juniors with passing grades will take part in the graduation ceremony this Saturday," Mr. Mackey said.

WHAT! WHAT THE FUCK?!

"We've decided that (Y/n) (L/n) and Kyle Broflovski will be the valedictorians because most grades of those left in the senior year are quite low, mkay,"

WAIT WHAT!

My hand shot up, and Mr. Macky called on me,

"Yes, (Y/n),"

"Excuse my French Mr.Mackey, but what the fuck?! Just how many seniors are left at this school for you and the staff to immediately place us all into graduation?!"

"Since you're a good student, I'll let that slide mkay. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose that information, but all the seniors are seated there," He pointed to some of the bleachers near to the right side of the wall.

"There's like only 30 students there, and they're all girls!" Kyle pointed out.

"Yes, as I explained, a lot of the seniors went missing and we've already ordered all the gowns, and diplomas," Mr. Mackey said.

"Don't you think you should rethink this choice, I mean... we haven't even taken the SATs or the ACTs..."

"No! No! Our staff have thought it through, and all of you are dismissed, please take a gown on your way out! Graduation starts at 8 am Saturday!"

The crowd broke into chatters, and everyone started filing out of the gymnasium. I met up with Kyle who seemed just as shaken up as me. I mean... what the fuck? I thought I'd at least have another year of high school ahead of me, but I guess not... Now I'm gonna graduate this Saturday...

God, this is crazy... but not the craziest thing that's happened.

I grabbed my gown, it was green, all of our gowns were green. Well, South Park Cows for ya.

"Hey guys, that's crazy, I can't believe we're graduating already," Stan said coming up to Kyle, Cartman and I.

"Well, at least we don't have to deal with another year of school, in fact, this is like the best thing that could've happened!" Cartman said.