【47】Professor Chaos!✧

Second Person P.o.v

(Y/n) and Kenny had fallen asleep in her room, enjoying the feel of each other's skin. Suddenly Kenny's phone went off and this woke (Y/n). Kenny however was fast asleep, his face resting on her chest.

"Kenny! Wake up..." She mumbled, still feeling drowsy.

"No... five minutes," He groaned, tightening his arms around her waist. She brought her fingers to his hair and twirled them. She tugged them slightly to try to get him to wake up.

"Your phone's going off, shut it off," She complained.

"Fine..."He complied. Unwillingly, he pulled away from my chest and scooted over to the side of the bed to grab his phone. He opened it and peered down at the chats and missed calls. (Y/n) snuck up behind him, pressing her bare chest against his back. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and peered down at his phone, resting her head on his.

"You're tempting me (Y/n)," He told her, feeling excited from her touch.

She ignored his words and stared at his phone, "Freedom Pals huh? I thought Mysterion worked alone,"

"Yeah well, the crime in the town has gone up a ton, it's hard to take care of it on my own," He told her.

"Do they know that you're Mysterion?" She asked curiously.

"No, and I intend to keep it that way. They do know that your brother is the new hero in Coon and Friends though,"

"Oh, that name kinda sucks"

"They're the other hero group. Apparently, the guys used to do this last year but I just joined recently." He said.

"Oh, I see. So then, you've gotta go then?" She asked, pouting slightly.

"Yeah, someone's gotta stop the crime in this town, and we both know the cops aren't gonna do shit," He said getting up. He turned around to face her, and his face was overcome with a smile as soon as he saw her bare body.

"You're beautiful," He said, leaning in, and kissing her lips. She returned the gesture happily, placing her hand on the side of his face. They pulled away from each other and (Y/n), handed him his shirt.

"You got places to be hero-boy," She said sarcastically with a smile.

"Hey, I'm a man, and we both know that," He said flirtily, knowing full well they'd both seen each other naked. She rolled her eyes in response and went to get dressed as he did. Once both fully dressed, they went downstairs.

"Be safe okay? I'll see you tomorrow," She told him, as he stood by the door.

"I will, love you," He pecked her mouth quickly.

"Love you too,"

As soon as Kenny was gone, (Y/n) ran upstairs to grab her phone to check any messages. The most recent one was a message from Craig.

Your P.o.v

Craig

Craig: Hey, meet us at Cartman's house. We've found a lead that Scrambles may be at the U-Stor-it, but the problem is there's 'lava' that keeps us from entering. Stupid right? But apparently, we have to play with the rules of the game.

(Y/n): Alright, I'll be over soon

I looked out my window and saw I was in the clear since no one was out.