【27】Nausea

References to Season 1 Episode 3 (Volcano)

〖Your P.o.v〗

I opened my eyes, and I woke up to the smell of food. I sat up and looked around. Everyone else was still asleep except for Kyle. He was in the kitchen cooking. I got up, and yawned, stretching my arms out.

"Good morning, (Y/n)," Kyle looked at me from the kitchen,

"Mornin' Kyle, let me go wash my face, I'll help ya out," I got up from the sleeping bag, and tried not to trip on anything, but my dumbass, got my feet tangled in the blankets. I tripped over Dovahkiin's legs, and face planted into Kenny's chest. Could I be any more embarrassing? :[

Kenny mumbled, about to wake up, "Shhh... go back to sleep," I whispered. I carefully removed myself from him, and got up and around the couch. I looked over at Kyle, who was covering his mouth to keep himself from laughing at him. I smiled at him, and put my finger up to my lips to shoosh him.

After brushing, and washing my face in the bathroom, I came back and saw Kyle was almost done with making breakfast. He made eggs, toast, and pancakes. Nice.

"Stan wasn't lying when he said you were a clutz," Kyle remarked, as he finished cooking.

"Hey man, you try being me for a day!" I laughed. It surprised me that Kyle was actually capable and good at cooking. All my life, most guys I met sucked ass at cooking. For instance, my brother, and my dad, and technically Stan....Maybe me and Kyle should teach that guy sometime.

"Let's put the stuff on the table, actually, yknow what, let me take care of it," He said, noting that I was a bit of a clumsy mess.

"Hey man! I can help!"

I grabbed some of the plates, and brought them to the table. Kyle smiled at how expertly I did this, "Guess you are capable of not dropping something," He teased.

"Hell yeah I am! Don't underestimate me!" I pointed at him. He laughed, in response, and put his hands up, "Okay, okay, I won't,"

"That's what I thought," I said confidently walking toward him, about to go wake the others. Unfortunately for me, luck was not on my side, and somehow I ended up tripping. I tried to grab the table to stop my fall, but ended up hitting some spoons to the floor. Kyle immediately put his arms out and caught me,

"Woah, there!" Are you okay?" he asked, his face near mine. I looked up at him from his arms, and I saw his green concerned eyes staring at me. I immediately felt my cheeks warm up from being this close to him.

"I-I am, thank you," I responded, not bothering to leave his arms.

"Ew, are you guys about to fuck?" Cartman, who was sitting from the couch said. I looked over and saw him staring blankly at the two of us.

"You weirdo! Were you watching us the whole time?!" I pulled myself away from Kyle, looking over at Cartman.

"Hey man, I'm not the one who's comfortable with having sex in font of other people!" Cartman said nonchalantly, coming to the dining table to start eating.

"Dammit Cartman! We weren't trying to fuck!" Kyle said annoyedly.

"Yeah, sure, we all know how the start of pornos go," He said, treating himself to some pancakes, and eggs.

"WAKE UP KIDDOSSS!!!" Jimbo came out of his room with a frying pan and a mallet, smacking them against each other. Kyle and I covered our ears, as the loud sound of the metal pan rang throughout the cabin. My brother, Stan, and Kenny immediately sat up, groaning at the noise.