【38】Avoidance

References to Season 12 Episode 7 (Super Fun Time)

〖Your P.o.v〗

"Hey guys," I said, walking over to the bus stop with Dovahkiin next to me.

"Hey (Y/n), you're taking the bus this time?" Kyle asked.

"Yep, since we're all friends again, I wanna hang out more," I said. To be honest, I'm a fucking coward. I can't go back to hanging out with Craig's gang now that Tweek and I aren't on good terms. I feel horrible for what I did, and I need to apologize to him, but I think I need to put some space between us first. But considering how he's in a few of my classes, it's gonna be tough.

"Nice!" Stan said, putting his arm around me in a side hug,

I laughed in response, before pushing him off me.

"Hey, (Y/n), are you okay?" Kenny asked me, walking up to the bus stop.

"Yeah, I am, how come you're asking?" I asked curiously. He immediately became nervous and avoided eye contact.

"You just look a little shaken up—"

"Wow, I'm surprised you could tell, I actually almost got robbed yesterday," I said blankly.

"What?!" Kyle and Stan looked at me.

"Yeah, some guy put a gun to my face and told me to give him all my money, but then this masked guy saved me," I said casually.

"Woah, you should be more careful about going out late," Stan said. I merely shrugged in response. A silence fell between us as we stood there waiting for the bus.

"So, (Y/n), did my trick on getting Clyde more time work?" Cartman asked.

"Yeah, it did, but now I'm not exactly on great terms with Tweek," I confessed with a frown.

"Welp, at least Clyde's not dead," He said in return.

"Yeah, I guess so," 

"What the hell are you two talking about?!" Stan asked, completely lost.

"Eh, it's nothing," I shrugged. The bus eventually pulled up, and we all filed into the bus seats. I sat down near the back next to Stan, Kyle sat next to my brother, and Cartman and Kenny sat next to each other.

"Wanna do something after school?" I asked Stan.

He looked at me in surprise. I guess since we hadn't been speaking for such a long time, the sudden shift in attitude was a bit sudden. But, I got nothing to lose anymore. I already lost my chance with the guy I wanted. And this time, it was my fault. So yeah, I have to make the best of the present, and the way to do that is to rekindle my friendships.

"Sure, watcha got in mind?" He said.

"I dunno, maybe we walk around the town, or hit the arcade or somethin," I said.

"Sounds good with me," Stan replied. The bus kept driving, eventually reaching Craig's neighborhood. Hopefully, they don't notice me and think I just drove to school. The bus came to a stop, and he and his friends immediately came in. I looked down at my lap for a few seconds, before glancing up to see if Craig noticed I was here. As soon as I did, our eyes met, and I turned away to look at Stan.

But that just made things even more weird, because he was staring at me the whole time.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Dammit, sorry, I don't know why I keep doing that," He said embarrassedly, his cheeks turning red.

I laughed at his bashful expression before bringing my hand up to pinch his cheeks, "Awww, you're so cute when your cheeks turn red," I teased.