【49】Vigilante ✧

〖Your P.o.v〗

For the next few days, I've been out hero-ing every night. I've been helping people and working with Coon and Friends to look for Scrambles. My brother and I have been beating up common thieves, and idiot drunks to try to keep the peace in town in the town. But no matter how many drunks we fight, the nights seem to get worse and worse.

At first, I did this hero-shit for fun but now? It's kind of become my way of distracting myself from my parent's fighting.  I really need to learn healthier coping methods... Speaking of coping methods, Kenny and I have barely even spoken since that night. I decided not to hold any grudges against him. I shouldn't be so dependent on him... He has his own life, and I can't expect him to come running to my aid whenever something goes wrong... I still love him, but it still hurts to think about how he left me when I needed him so badly.

Ugh, I'll just force down any feelings of hurt and keep living my life.

Anyway, things at night have been getting worse and worse each day. The adults and parents of the town go out on the streets to get drunk and party. They're even pulling dumb pranks like teepeeing houses, and egging cars. I even saw Jimmy's dad take a crap on Bebe's doorstep for some reason. That's how drunk and high everyone is getting. I can only imagine the parents' shitty behavior must be related to the crime-syndicate that's been bringing more drugs into the town.

"Think guys, think! What can we do to get ahead of the fucking Freedom Pals?!" Coon said.

"I know what you guys could do," Butters said.

"Shut it Chaos, you're in jail," Coon shot back.

"You could get (F/c) Blade to try to join their team. I heard Tool Shed's taken quite a liking to her," Chaos said mischievously.

"Dude, I can't. I'm trying to stay away from them," I said.

"Why's that?" My brother asked.

"Well uhh.... Cuz the freedom pals are fucking lame!" I declared. He seemed suspicious of my tone, even though it came out all robotic through my voice changer.

"Yeah, (F/c) Blade is right, they are fucking lame," Mosquito agreed with me

"You guys are all right... The Freedom Pals suck ass, but Chaos has a point. If we can get someone to infiltrate their team, then we can get a better lead on where Scrambles is, plus, we have to break Classi out of jail," Cartman said.

"Classi got arrested?" Super Craig asked.

"Yeah, I got her call this morning, listen," He played the phone call and we heard her yelling at us to come get her.

"We have to break her out. We're heroes, we promised we'd guard her," Kite said.

"Kite's right... maybe we could send Butthole," I looked at my brother. He glared at me slightly for using the shitty superhero name Cartman gave him.

"But that makes no sense! None of them like us, since they know who we all are, but you (F/c), they seem to like you. Especially ToolShed. We can use that against them," Coon said.

I sighed in displeasure, "Alright... but how can we approach them?"

"We can have you flirt with Tool Shed! He'll totally fall for you, you're smoking hot!" Mosquito added.

"No way guys," I said.

"Cmon, it would be perfect (F/c), you're the new kid anyway so it doesn't matter," Jimmy said.

"Guys, we probably shouldn't have her do that," Craig tried to defend me.

"Yeah, I agree," Scott said looking over at me. The only reason why they're both defending is because they know my true identity. I'm actually thankful that I told those two.