24)

When entering their house, Brett after Eddy, still holding hands, Brett decides:

"Shower first. Together."

He didn't got to finish his shower earlier, has cold feet and needs a moment to look at this situation to see if this is for real. He's not dreaming right?
Either way he has decided he's going to take this intimacy 100% before everything turns to dust.

When they arrive in the bathroom Eddy takes off his own glasses and puts them on the washbasin. He looks in the mirror and sees himself smiling at the man behind him.
They are together in the bathroom, just like always, but also totally not as always. He sees his longtime friend totally different than before.
He turns around and embraces Brett again. He instantly kisses him with a ferocity that startles Brett at first. But he doesn't need long before he pulls himself together, wraps his arms around Eddy's waist and pulls him close, simultaneously deepening the kiss.
The electricity is immediately back, but tenfold.
Eddy pulls away, almost out of breath, to look at the slightly smaller still bespectacled man before him in awe.

"Oh my, you have no idea what effect you have on me. I want you."
Eddy is surprised by his own need.

Brett tilt his head to the side, looking serious, then moves forward and takes Eddy's shirt off in one swift movement. He watches his friend not flinch and starts putting small kisses on his neck, then chest, searching for the nipples. He can't believe he's allowed to.

Eddy squirms.
"That tickles!"
Brett puts a small bite on one of them.

"Ah!" Eddy lets out a surprised shriek and jolts up.

"That better? Just endure what I give you." Brett tells him in his low voice with a moral turpitude.
He surely knows what he is doing. He has known Eddy's ticklishness for forever.

"Oh god, you will be the end of me you wicked man."
Eddy pulls Brett's practice shirt over his head, to stop the tickling and to get some skin revealed, resulting Brett's glasses are askew on his nose afterwards. It looks adorable.
He then gently takes them off, putting them carefully aside besides his own.

"Okay... Now I can't see you anymore. That's just evil."
Brett tries to act cool, but there is a hint of twinkling in those bare big eyes.

Eddy just smiles.
"I know your vision is bad without glasses. But you can still feel me, no? Isn't it true that when one loses sight, one feels all the more?"

"Philosophical suddenly? What are you up to?"

"Shower wasn't it? You don't shower with your glasses on, right?"

He pulls Brett under the hot streaming water in a warm embrace.
The water relaxes them both, washing all away.
He kisses him softly in his neck while his hands trail the backbone downwards until they reach the nice round cheeks of his bum. He pulls him as close as possible. Brett's eyes turn big when he feels the swelling of Eddy, definitely a result of the newly awakened feelings. He pushes Eddy a bit away to see if he is not misunderstanding.

"Wow, this is one hell of a sight. Even without glasses."
Brett grins looking down. He can't believe this is happening. Is this really because of him?
He himself is also hard, as always when he is picturing a naked Eddy, but his mind can't believe just yet that he is indeed in the shower with him.

"Well... This really shows my newfound resolutions, right?"
Eddy answers suddenly shy with red cheeks.

Brett can only nod but can't look away.
Shall he reach forward and touch it? Am I allowed?
Before he decides Eddy whispers in his ear.
"Let's wash quickly, get out and continue in the bedroom?"

"Uhm, okay.."

Eddy washes Brett softly, carefully to not miss a spot. Then himself and rinses them both.
They get out of the shower.

While drying himself, Brett almost can't get his head around this. A big frown forms on his brow again and worry is visible on the rest of his face. How did this happen all of a sudden.
Why now?
He is here naked with the man he has loved for so long.
And more surprisingly: they're not drunk, or in a hotel room far away. It's mind blowing. Is this really not a dream? He isn't misconstruing things is he? He did see Eddy's erection just now clearly, even without his glasses. It's not going to be more clear than that, right?

"What's on your mind?"
Eddy hasn't missed his quietness and the turmoil represented on his face.

"It's all a bit much to handle actually."
Brett almost doesn't dare to look at his best friend, his love, afraid of what he will see. Is it just a game? A way to get him 'normal' again? Eddy forgetting himself in the process? Or just a whim?

Eddy pulls him in and kisses him deep.
"I'm sorry I left you all alone in this all this time. Please come with me. I want to hold you like I should have long before, maybe you will start to believe me. Your room or mine?"