25) Finally (NSFW, except first paragraph)

Brett is walking behind Eddy and can observe the taller man in front of him.
He loves his straight posture necessary to be able to play the violin professionally, the slender back, the smooth transition to the buttocks, and especially the long legs underneath which stride with the grace he has always marveled.
He could have been a dancer with those legs. Funny he can't really dance.
He looks with envy at them.
He looks almost like an elf from Rivendell. Is this truly happening? How can he just change his feelings like this. Is he really sure? It's maybe wise not to go too quickly. Eddy needs to sort this out a bit more before we dive into this wholeheartedly. I don't want to lose him again. Never again. But today we will explore this. Tomorrow can be totally different, so let's enjoy tonight whatever may come.

In the bedroom Eddy turns around to face him. Wow. His eyes are shining like diamonds. He pulls Brett close in a warm embrace.

"You are so beautiful."

"How can you say it so casually?" When did he become such a sap?

"Because it's true. Look: I love your height, perfect for me to embrace. I love your voice, deep but so clear. I love the curve of your cheek, your violin hickey. I love your eyes, becoming a bit more cross-eyed when tired or when we make out. I still do remember our nights together at our tours you know. More clearly by the minute. I love your body, so responsive to mine. I love your smooth skin, so soft. I have always watched you, always loved you, although I didn't notice it myself."

Oh. It really sounds like he has thought this over.
And now Brett finally dares to hope.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Eddy presses a kiss on Brett's lips, eyes, cheek. His hands are trailing his back again. Brett closes his eyes to savor his touch. He has trouble seeing without his glasses anyway. He lets himself melt, presses his body against Eddy, and finally wraps his own arms around the other man's waist. He is very aware of both their eager hard rock's pressing against their stomachs.
Eddy clearly wants this, no, they want this!
All the while kissing they maneuver to the king size bed that is Brett's. A good thing, after all Brett's knees are becoming most unreliable. It's so much safer to lay down.

When they lay down it's Eddy that lays himself on top. He entrails Brett's body with his large fine hands, causing his breath to hitch, his body to ache in ways both pleasant and anxious.
Eddy kisses him all over, going lower and lower until he is at the top off his legs. He gazes up through his lashes.
Brett is startled.
No way! Eddy... Are you really going to do what I think you might do?! I thought we would only kiss and cuddle.

"May I?"
Eddy asks, his voice surprisingly sounding roughened, his breath uneven, pupils dilated and dark. Brett is startled by the extreme sexiness of this man he already loves so much.
He gives a curt nod, his hair falls in front of his eyes, shielding the tiny bit embarrassment from the other. But he will take this offer tonight.

"If you want. Please." he says softly while running his fingers through Eddy's jet black hair, encouraging him.

Eddy kisses the insides of his thighs and then starts kissing, soothing and stroking his member which is impossible erect by now.

Brett can't help but moan, flinging his head back into the cushion. It's an embarrassing sound, but what a sensation! Is this happening?
Without further warning Eddy takes him into his mouth and starts to slowly move up and down, his tongue twirling around the soft silky flesh, changing the pressure, sucking the tip before he goes down again. And then he licks it like it is a delicious lollypop. Brett grunts.

No experience my ass?! How on earth did he become so good at this? Did he practice? He's so precise at playing my body, as though I am his violin and his tongue the bow, producing exactly the sounds he want. Damn him for being this good!

He feels his heart racing like a bad Bumblebee performance. What ending of this symphony is he heading for?
The waves are building quickly, he feels as if he will explode, as if he gets wings, dancing in the air, stars all around.
A deep groan  overtakes him, dripping with the need build up over the years, escapes his lips.
It doesn't take long before he can't hold back.

"Oh god, Eddy! I'm coming!" Brett warns, giving Eddy he opportunity to let go before he will blow.

But Eddy doesn't budge. He wants to give Brett the most pleasure possible.
There is no time for moving away anyway.
Brett finds himself writhing in ecstasy, falling apart in thousand pieces under the touch of his great love, coming hard into his mouth while exclaiming his name.

"Eddy!!"

The pieces come slowly together again while he catches his breath. When they are stitched into a body again he can think more coherently. Astonished, he looks down at this devilish boy, who now grins and swallows the last of the warm contents he has provided.

"Wow. Where did you learn how to do this?! You're truly amazing you know."
Brett manages to whisper, eyes big on his man in front of him.