29) "So this means yes?" (NSFW)

"So this means yes?" Eddy asks in a whispered gasp, barely able to speak, absorbed in lust. He can't believe he is this lucky.
When Brett is ready, he looks at Eddy with a smirk on his face.

"And now for something good. Just relax my kohai. And don't forget I'm in charge here."

He puts some lube on Eddy's extremely hard dick and starts stroking up and down.
Eddy feels like he is drifting outside his body, almost unable to cope with the ecstasy the movement causes, desperately trying to stay in this moment. This moment where Brett suddenly lets go, gets up, positions himself above his stiff erection and ever so slowly goes down on him.
The boy underneath him lets out a deep moan and presses his head violently into the cushion.

"Aaah!"

Finally reaching the bottom of the shaft Brett stills for a moment to let himself adjust to the feeling and thickness inside. It's still ever so slightly painful, yes, but it also feels like nothing else.
It has been a long time since he has done this, so he is a bit tight. It doesn't matter. Not now. It's all he ever wanted.
He has his eyes closed, in order to fully feel what is happening inside his body.
The closeness is wonderful and Eddy's almost touches that special place inside softly.
His own erection's standing proud for the other to see, pressure already build up, waiting for its release. He needs to strain himself, only the thought that it is Eddy inside him makes him want to come at the spot. He almost can't believe it's happening.
They both don't dare to move, knowing this will be a very short expedition otherwise.
Brett needs all his breathing techniques learned to relax to prevent a shaky bow. Now they're used to prevent another part to shake to soon.
When they catch their breath, Brett squeezes his muscles softly around Eddy's.

"Oh God, Bretty. This feels amazing!"
Eddy clenches his teeth to last a bit longer.

Bretty? That sounds nice.

Brett smiles a sweet smile as he starts moving slowly but steady, giving his body time to adjust.
With half closed eyes he sees Eddy fall apart beneath him. He knows he is the cause of this. It's him pushing Eddy to his limits, making him writhe with need. He feels so proud.
He also knows it won't be long until they both are at their limit.
Has he ever had it like this with anyone before? Want it like this? The answer is very clear. No, never. It's so beautiful.
Brett moves up the pace and chases the tingling sensation he feels building up inside with every thrust he does. He adjusts the angle a bit and hits the right spot.
He moans softly.

"Oh, this is good!"
Better phrased it's like nothing else. He really has his love inside him, making him feel like this.
The size fits just perfect. He feels it quivering, just like he sees the soft skin of Eddy's belly do the same, his breath coming sharp and fast, and knows there is not much time anymore before Eddy will climax.
Eddy now has his hands on his hips and follows the movement Brett makes, making it lighter for his leg muscles.

"Just hold on for a few more seconds okay?" He manages to say between thrust with some difficulty.

"Oooh Bretty, this is so good. I can't hold on much longer. I'm going to explode."
With his eyes half closed, looking at this amazing sexy man on top of him, making him feel like 3 mln dollars he will be damned if he won't do his utmost best.

Brett takes his own length in his hand and starts stroking in rhythm with Eddy's hardness hitting the p-spot inside. It only takes a few movements up and down until he's also at his limit and gives Eddy the okay.

"Ed, love, do it!"

Eddy screams almost instantly.
"Oh God. Yes! Brett!"

Brett feels him writhing underneath him and he is filled up inside. It pushes him over the edge immediately, and feels himself soar while spilling his warm thick fluid on Eddy's stomach. It feels like it's going on like forever.
He collapses onto Eddy's chest, panting, spent and content.

After a moment of recovering, they look at each other and start to giggle together. Brett reaches for some tissues and wipes Eddy and himself down. He lays himself beside him, breath still a bit uneven, head in the crook of Eddy's neck.

"That was better than I've ever imagined." Brett states, utterly satisfied and still love-drunk.
He looks up at the love of his life beside him and smiles a huge smile.

"Inexperienced my ass. You were so good. You even lasted when I asked."

"Barely. It's that I didn't want to let you down. I've never had sex as great as this in my life!" Eddy proclaims honestly, his head still buzzing.

Lovingly he looks down at this beautiful man at his side. His skin rosy, eyes looking so big without his glasses and looking up at him shining like stars. Eddy loves them. He can get lost in those eyes for days.

"It didn't hurt?" he asks a bit insecure.

"No, not really. The soft smarting was overshadowed by the sensation of your against my prostate. It was heavenly. When you want and are ready for it at some point I will show you and let you feel it. It's really amazing."

Eddy nods and kisses his forehead. He likes that thought. 'At some point' means they will do this a lot more.

After cuddling for some time they know they have to rise and start practicing for the Sibelius. They still need to rock this piece!

"My sweet sexy Bretty? What about a shower? Together?"

Brett's heart skips a beat at hearing the endearment.

"That would be nice. I'm sticky and stinky."

"Oh yeah? How on earth did that happen?"

Eddy's eyebrows wink up and down.
Brett makes a snorting noise.

"Come on, you moron."

He locks their fingers together and drags Eddy out of bed.

Off for a shower!