31) NSFW

<3<3<3<3<3
While Flora walks into her office, Eddy finds himself suddenly pulled into a disabled bathroom and hears the door getting locked behind him.
Before he can formulate a sentence to ask what he's doing, Brett slams him against the door and kisses him hard, the movements getting more aggressive with every tongue twirl.
What else is he to do but to follow his lovers pace.
Who is he to say no to this kind of passion?
Brett leaves his lips to kiss his violin hickey on his neck, at the same time unbuttoning his black high-necked practice shirt. Like he wasn't already wearing it for a reason. Everybody is allowed to see bruises made by his beloved violin, but the ones made by his beloved are private.
Brett lays a trail of kisses to his lover's now bare nipples.
Eddy gasps for air.

"Oh-hoho, wow, Brett! What?!" He feels his jeans suddenly getting way to tight.

"You've any idea how hot you look in black?" Brett whispers with a husky voice.
He nibbles at the small hard node underneath his lips.
Eddy can't answer, straining not to make too many embarrassing noises.
Brett leaves the nipples and trails kisses lower and lower until he reaches the top of Eddy's pants.
When he starts to loosen up the belt and unbutton his jeans, Eddy locks his fingers in Brett's hair, pulls him back and forces him to look up.

"We are in a public place you know!" he manages to say while trying to even his very unstable breath and desperately trying not to take notice of the throbbing bulge in his now opened up pants.

Brett looks up with quite an indifferent look on his face, but with an amazing twinkles in his eyes.

"I know. And don't care. I want to have good memories when I think about this place. Just work with me here, will you."
Brett brushes the hand restricting him away and proceeds to kiss the bulge in Eddy's jeans, cupping and massaging his balls through the fabric with his hand.

"The door is locked. Don't worry. Just don't make too much noise." He says in a muffled voice.
And as if they could even walk normally out of this place with these massive hard-ons in their pants. And it's an illusion to think that those jeans will close around that bulge anymore.
They are so past the point of return now. Both men know it.

"Easier said than done you know!" Eddy manages to say between the caresses that drive him crazy.

Brett rises and kisses Eddy again, dirty and intense, his tongue dancing. He pushes Eddy's loose pants underneath his buttocks, his underwear now the only thing restraining the resident inside.
Eddy notices vaguely that Brett has also loosened up his own pants. When did he do that?
Not that he can wonder about it too long, because he feels Brett's slender hand gripping his shaft inside his underwear, pulling it out. He can't help to exclaim a too loud "Ooh!"

"Shhhh. Widen your legs a bit please." Brett says while tapping his shoe against Eddy's.
Eddy can only obey, for his knees are becoming most unreliable anyway and almost refuse to hold him anymore. Thank God for the door's support.

"Yes, like this. Good boy. This is the correct height. Damn you for being taller than me."

He maneuvers himself between Eddy's legs and leans against him, pulling his own member out of his boxers. With one hand he holds them against each other, both slippery from the already leaked fluid, and starts stroking up and down, his other hand on the door for support. He still manages to continue kissing those sloppy kisses. The movement is straightforward: Up and down, up and down. He varies the grip from hard to soft to, to make the sensation all the more tantalizing.

Eddy can't believe Brett is doing this to him, in a public bathroom even. But he can't deny that it also adds to the sensation.
It doesn't take long before they cannot kiss anymore and all their attention focused downwards. Eddy leans his head against the door, eyes closed, mouth open slack, breath hitching, making small moaning sounds. Brett leans his forehead against Eddy's shoulder, trying to look down at the sexy display beneath him, not being able to focus normally anymore. His grip tightens, intensifies, building the orgasm higher and higher.
Eddy loses his restraint first and with a too loud groan for the place they are in, he releases the pressure. When Brett feels Eddy pulse against himself he lets out a deep growl and follows hard, his hand trembling as the sticky liquids mix together.
Eddy, not being able to hold his weight on his legs anymore, slides down to the ground, making Brett follow his downward trail while he is still leaning against him.
They end up sitting on the ground, Eddy against the door, Brett on his lap, his knees on the ground besides Eddy's legs.
It takes a moment for them to get their breath, to get their minds out of the soaring clouds and to come back on earth again.
Still a bit haze, Eddy is the first one to find words.

"Wow. This was utterly sexy. Where did this come from?"

"Yesterday you told me you had fantasies. Mind that I've had a lot more time to fantasize about things I wanted to do with and to you than you have. You okay?"

"Well duh! More than! You caught me by surprise. Again. What more do you have in store for me you devilish boy?"

"For me to know, for you to find out." he answers sly.
He kisses Eddy before rising and gets some paper to clean them up.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

While straitening his clothes Eddy looks at this shorter boy, who is so much braver than he is. God, he is so in love with this man. How come he didn't see it sooner? But it doesn't matter anymore. Now matters. He walks towards his boyfriend who is turned with his back towards him while washing his hands in the wash basin and hugs him tightly.

"I love you, you know."

Brett puts his still wet hands on Eddy's hugging arms.

"I love you too."

Brett looks up lovingly at his best friend standing behind him and turns around. He sees shiny eyes, red cheeks and hair sticking out everywhere. It's one of the most loveliest things Brett has ever seen. He straightens Eddy's hair as good as possible, because no one except him is allowed to see him like this. Okay, this will have to do.

After exchanging sweet smiles and a last sweet kiss, they leave the bathroom and rush to the car, hoping no one knows what they just did or can see their flustered faces.