Opinions

Ally's pov:

"That would definitely be a pro," Claire says, her legs crisscrossed on the floor as she shoves a handful of potato chips into her mouth while using her other hand to point to the whiteboard hanging above Zoe's bed. 

I sigh for the third time in the past minute, using my hand to wipe the writing under the con side and putting it under the pro. 

"Dylan making us go to the Beta Beta Nu Fraternity would not be a pro," Zoe argues, stealing the bag of chips and taking a handful for herself.

"Uhm... hot guys?? That's definitely a pro." 

"Are you forgetting the fact that almost everyone who's mentioned that place has said something bad that's happened??"

"Hot guys and a show Zoe, nothing wrong with that."

It was now Friday morning, and the girls and I have yet to decide on whether or not we want to go out this weekend with the guys. 

Hence, a pros and cons list. 

So far, there were nine pros and four cons, but I don't think one of the pros counts, because it was just Axel's name written in big, bolded letters.

...

I guess it's a pretty good pro. 

"So I think we have our answer then," I say, putting my hands on my hips as I look back and forth between the board and the girls. 

Sophia hasn't really said much since we started the pros and cons list, she only made comments on the strange things that Claire was trying to put under the pros section. 

Over half of them consisted of the words "hot guys," but strangely enough, they all went in completely different directions. 

Get to meet hot guys on the boxing team (persuade them for season tickets)

Play cup pong with hot guys and destroy them (respectfully)

Make out with hot guys (While being completely wasted #ButNotYouZoe)

HOT GUYS!!!!

Isn't Claire just so creative? 

"Yeah, text them, hopefully they haven't gone back on their word," Zoe says, handing me my phone that somehow ended up on the complete opposite of the room. 

"I doubt they would do that," I say, thinking of Axel once again. 

The guy just doesn't want to get out of my head. How can someone be extremely kind, hot, and single at the same time!! That's a dangerous combination. 

"Does that mean all of us are going then?" I say, looking at the three of them. Obviously, Zoe and Claire will be there, but I don't want to single out Sophia. 

A few seconds pass before Sophia begins to speak, "Actually, I might sit this one out." 

"No, Sophia!!" Claire whines, grabbing her arm and shaking it. 

"You have to go; it won't be as fun without you," Zoe says, crossing her arms over her chest.

I nod my head, agreeing with them. 

"Like I said, it's just really not my thing. You guys can still go though!" She says, looking back and forth between the three of us. 

"But you said you would give it another try," I say, trying to convince her. As much as I hate pressuring people, the thought of her staying here alone while the rest of us went out and had fun was unsettling.