Phone Call

Axel's pov:

"Leave me alone," I say for what must have been the hundredth time as I push Dylan's nosy head away from me. 

He's been like this all day. 

I go to make a sandwich?

He's there. 

I take a trip to the gym?

He's there.

I decide to close my eyes for one second. 

He's. 

Fucking. 

There. 

I don't think I've had a moment of peace since I got back from walking Ally to her dorm. 

Did I kiss the shit out of her before dropping her cute ass off?

You bet I did. 

And if it wasn't for the fact that she had homework due tonight that she needed to get done, I would probably be over there now.

Again, kissing the shit out of her. 

It's a cruel world, really. Finally giving me what I want before smacking me in the face with responsibilities. 

Since today would be our only day off for the week practice-wise, I was hoping to spend most of my day with Ally. 

Now, against my will, I was spending it with my roommate who clearly can't get the hint that I'm sick of seeing his face. 

"I'm hungry," Dylan complains out loud as he reclines back on the living room chair, clearly not acting on his words. 

"Then do something about it," I say, before shutting my eyes again and doing my best to block out the sound of him moving around in his chair. 

Out of sight, out of mind. 

If only, that was the case. 

"You know I can't cook," He says, with a humph

"That seems like a personal problem," I respond, clearly not giving in to his attempts of trying to get me to make him something. 

"Come on, please..." He pleads. 

After being friends for three whole years, you would think he would know by now that none of that crap works with me. 

Yes, I know, I'm an amazing friend. 

"Why can't you just ask Tanner to make you something? He's better at it anyways," I say, trying my best to turn his attention toward someone else. 

God bless whoever he ends up with. May they have eternal patience to deal with this man. 

"I can't, he's sleeping."

"I'm sleeping!"

"You're resting, it's different," He says, in a matter-of-fact tone. 

I peek one eye open at him, which is the only warning he gets before I stomp over there and punch him in the face. 

WHY does Ally have homework to do?!

Why can't it be Dylan having homework and Ally having nothing else to do with her time? 

I would tell Dylan to go and bother Bryce, but I haven't seen the guy since breakfast. 

As a good roommate, I should probably check in to see if he's alive. 

But unfortunately for him, I didn't say I was the best roommate.