Ben

Ally's pov:

We didn't get back to the dorm until a little after noon. When Zoe woke up a little after eleven, Axel offered to make us breakfast. 

I obviously told him that he didn't have to, but Zoe and Claire practically jumped at the mention of waffles, so we ended up staying an extra hour. 

Once we got back to the dorm, we went straight to Zoe's room to tell Sophia all about our night, more specifically, Axel and me.  

The second Axel said bye to us after walking us back to the dorm, Claire and Zoe looked at me, wild for any sort of juicy details. 

Especially Zoe, since Claire already knows that nothing more than sleeping happened last night. 

But I'm sure she won't believe me until I confirm that nothing happened at least five more times. 

Since it's Zoe's room as well, she doesn't knock as she slams open the door to her room, but seeing who's inside causes her to stumble out a small apology for her dramatic entrance. 

Sitting on Sophia's bed along with her was her boyfriend, Ben. 

I was able to notice his familiar face from the pictures of him on her Instagram. He was tall and lean with bright blonde hair and dark eyes. He went to a college not far from here, and even though I'm not his biggest fan for getting mad at Sophia for going out with us last weekend, it makes me feel better that Sophia wasn't alone the whole time we were gone. 

They seemed to have just been talking when we barged in, but I'm glad nothing more was happening because we definitely would have walked in on it. 

Sophia sits up straighter at the sight of us, seeming to be surprised that we were here, even though this was her and Zoe's room. 

"Oh, I didn't realize you girls would be back so soon, this is Ben." She says as they both stand up from the bed. 

Ben nods his head and finishes her sentence, "her boyfriend." 

For a second, I thought he was going to step forward and shake our hand or something, but he just shoves his hands in his pockets and stares at us with a bored expression. 

Claire, Zoe, and I introduce ourselves with just a name, and he nods again after we do so.

I don't know if this is how he usually is or if he isn't the biggest fan of us, but Sophia doesn't seem surprised by his actions, so I assure myself that he's just an introvert. 

"How was your night?" Sophia asks us, but because of her boyfriend's presence in the room, and the knowledge that he isn't the biggest fan of the boys, I sense that Claire and Zoe don't have the sudden urge to spill about where we slept last night. 

"It was fun, Zoe and Ally even danced this time." Claire says, which makes my cheeks heat with the sudden memory.

I don't think I'd ever have the confidence to dance like that in front of people if it weren't for the alcohol flowing through my body. 

But I have to admit, in the moment it was pretty fun until my head started spinning and I asked Axel to take me outside. 

Before we left, Dylan, who was awoken by the smell of waffles, had asked us if we wanted to go out again tonight. I told him we would think about it, to which he booed and told us we had to come with. 

I was a bit surprised that he wanted us to tag along again, and Axel must have noticed my expression because on the way back, he mentioned that even though Dylan would never admit it, he took a liking to us. 

Which must be a good thing, because I would not want to make an enemy out of Dylan, considering how he almost knocked that guy from the frat out cold.

Axel didn't mention to him about the conversation he had with coach over breakfast, but I'm sure Dylan was somehow aware of the trouble he is in because he commented how next practice was going to be brutal.