Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~

Jimin woke up next morning and got ready for his day . Then he went to the room where Rosé was last night . He thought she might be there sleeping or already awake . But to his surprise no one was there and the room was clean with the bedsheets being nicely arranged .

Jimin felt weird that she left without saying anything . Then he noticed a white paper on the side table . He picked it up amd it was actually a message .

I am extremely sorry I bothered you last night President Park . You're so kind and thank you so much for helping me last night . But I hope you'll forget whatever you witnessed last night . Once again thank you and sorry .

Rosé

After reading the letter a small smile crept on his face . He then went downstairs and saw that the maid was cleaning the house . So he thought of asking her about Rosé .
"Aunt when did Rosé leave?" Jimin asked the maid who was senior than him . "She left early in the morning . She didn't wanted to bother you so she left quitly . She also didn't let me clean the room she cleaned herself" the maid replied and Jimin just nodded .

~~~~~

"You saw who ?!?!?!?!?!" A girl with bangs said . "Aish Lisa stop shouting . And as I said I saw that bastard" Rosé replied irritatingly as her friend Lisa cannot stop shouting as soon as she said who she saw last night .

"Wtf I thought that old bastard died . How did he popped out of nowhere ?!?!" Lisa can't help but curse out . "I don't know from where he came . Thank God he didn't see me" Rosé replied remembering last night event .

"Where did you stayed last night btw ?" Lisa asked the girl infront of her . "At President Park's house" Rosé replied without any thought as she was not in her right mind but her answer gained violent reaction from Lisa .

"BITCH WHERE ?!?!?!" Lisa asked not believing Rosé . This made Rosé realize that she said wrong words at the wrong time . "Umm..tha-t.. actually" Rosé shuttered can't finding the right words to say . "Bitch stop shuttering . I clearly heard you say President Park . And- Wait a damn minute . DON'T TELL ME YOU SLEPT WITH HIM " Lisa widdened her eyes at Rosé after realising .

"Wtf bitch noo" Rosé too widened her eyes and immediately denied her friends absurd thinking . "Then spill everything . I want to know everything from a to z" Lisa demanded on which Rosé can't help but sigh and told everything to her friend .

"Damn I never knew President Park have that kind heart" Lisa shared her thought after listening her friends story . "Why do you think that ?" Rosé asked on which Lisa gave her a weird look . "Girl don't you know he is HELL but a cold version . Nobody have seem him smile till now he just always wears a cold expression and a domineering aura wherever he goes" Lisa replied and Rosé just nodded .

"What are you thinking of doing now that he is back ?" Lisa asked her friend after remembering the first part of their conversation . "I don't know" Rosé replied being a little sad which didn't go unnoticed by her friend as she hugged her .

"I will make him pay for everything he did . I will make him suffer the same way he made me suffer . I will give him the same pain he gave me . I will make sure he experience the same things he did to me and my family" Rosé said as her tearful eyes became bloodshot red .

Lisa just hugged her and smiled at her and wiped her tears . "Don't worry . Whatever you'll do I will support you . And don't cry now you have a recording later" . They both smiled and went on their own ways .

~~~~~

"Did you do the thing I told you to do ?" Jimin asked Mark as soon as he completed signing the papers Mark gave him . "Yes President Park here it is" Mark replied as he gave Jimin a folder with the title Lee Rosé .

Jimin opened the folder and flipped the pages but frowned looking at it . Mark seemed to sense why he was reacting like this so he cleared his throat to gain Jimin's attention .

"President Park , that's all I could get about Miss Lee Rosé . Nothing much in known about her . She joined YG Entertainment 2 years ago . But nothing is known about her life before joining YG . It is said that she finished her graduation from a university in Australia but I got no information from there about her . Dancer and Choreographer Lalisa Manoban is her best friend and only friend in the industry ." Mark said everything about Rosé and Jimin heared it carefully . He was kind of shocked knowing that nothing about her in known apart from her being a singer .

"How can it be possible that nothing is known about her ?? Not even any lead ??" Jimin can't help but voice out as he looked at Mark . "But President Park , while looking for her information I found something rather weird" Mark said and Jimin asked what it is .

"Open the last page of the folder President and see both pictures carefully" Mark said and Jimin opened the last page . He squinted his eyes upon seeing the pictures . "Who is she ?" Jimin asked looking at Mark then again at the pictures .

"President Park, I am not sure if you remember or not but there was a news 5 years ago that a family was found dead in their home . There were 4 members in the family but only 3 bodies were found . The body of the younger child was missing . The police couldn't get any lead or couldn't find that girl that's why thus case ws closed and the girl was never found . It is not sure if she is alive or dead . Only 1 picture of her was revealed to the world to let them know if she was found . The picture on the left is that girl . When I saw her picture I found her oddly familiar to Miss Rosé . That's why I put both their picture together to let you see the similarities between them" Mark finished saying everything and Jimin didn't move his eyes from the picture .

"They look really same . Something is fishy about Rosé . Dig deeper and let me know if you know anything" Jimin ordered and Mark nodded and got out of the room .

"The more mysterious you are the more interested I am getting in you Lee Rosé" jimin said before smiling looking at the pictures in his hand . 

~~~~~~~