Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~~~~~

"We're here" Jimin said as he stopped his car infront of Rosé's apartment . Rosé looked outside and saw indeed they reached her apartment . "Thank you for dropping me" Rosé said shyly as she was still shy because of the event that happened at his mansion . Rosé was about to open the door when Jimin spoke . "Wait you forgot something" Jimin suddenly said and Rosé looked at him confusedly .

Jimin smiled at her and grabbed her nape pulling her head closer to him . He then captured her lips in his kissing her softly . Rosé was too stunned to kiss back as she widened her eyes . But who can reject Park Jimin's kiss ?? So ya she too kissed him back making Jimin smile into the kiss .

After a few minutes they pulled out and Rosé was breathing heavily . They both stared at each others eyes not breaking the eye contact . "Bye . Stay safe . I love you" Rosé blushed hard after hearing Jimin's words . "I love you too" Rosé said and didn't waste any second and ran out of the car towards her apartment . Jimin chuckled at her cuteness and drove off to his office .

~~~~~

Jimin entered his office and the nobody could say he is the same Jimin who was with Rosé . His face is cold amd arrogant making the staffs round gulp . He was walking through the hallway and every employees were bowing at him greeting him but he didn't greet anyone back .

Mark came towards him and greeted him but he just nodded at him . They both rode the elevator and went to the floor where his cabin is located . "President Park, Young Master Namjoon is waiting for you at your cabin" Mark said and Jimin was confused at why would Namjoon visit him at his office suddenly .

Jimin entered his cabin and saw Namjoon sitting on the couch with a few papers in his hands . He was too focused on those papers that he didn't notice Jimin entering . Jimin cleared his throat taking Namjoon's attention . "You're finally here" Namjoon said and got up from the couch and sat on the chair infront of Jimin's table .

"Why are you here ?" Jimin asked Namjoon making Namjoon scoffed . "I found some informations about Mr Kang and your crush Miss Lee Rosé" Namjoon said looking at Jimin drinking his coffee . "She is now my girlfriend hyung" Jimin said casually making Namjoon choke on his coffee .

"What ?!?" Namjoon said with bewilderment after recovering from his cough . "I said she is my girlfriend" Jimin said being done with his hyung . "That fast ?!?" Namjoon said being shocked as he never saw Jimin having any girlfriend as he didn't even give attention to girls . Jimin only smirked at him .

"Bastard" Namjoon cursed out and Jimin glared at him . "But be careful" Namjoon warned being serious and Jimin just nodded . "What information did you got ?" Jimin asked remembering the reason why hus hyung was here . "Oh ya I almost forgot because of you" Namjoon said and Jimin rolled his eyes . "Here take a look at these" Namjoon said and passed Jimin some papers which was in his hands since he came here .

Jimin took those papers in confusion and started reading those . He was shocked as he read the papers . "Are these true ?!?!" Jimin asked Namjoon not believing amd still daze . Namjoon nodded and Jimin's fist clenched from anger . "But this are not the only things . I am sure many things are still unfolded . So I suggest you to ask you girlfriend because I don't think it will be right for us to dig into her secrets too much" Namjoon said and Jimin looked at him . His aura was deadly .