Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~~~~~

Jimin and Rosé were eating their breakfast peacefully . Tomorrow is the anniversary party of the Kang's . Tomorrow is also the day the world will know about them .

"How do you feel about tomorrow ?" Rosé asked Jimin who was taking a sip of his coffee . "Happiness that can't be expressed . Now those admirers of your will back off because you're already mine" Jimin said with a slight smirk making Rosé blush and chuckle .

"Many things will change afterwards . YG will noe I guess treat me fairly and differently . People might think of me as a gold digger but that doesn't matter because I know that I am not" Rosé said with a smile of her face while Jimin looked at her with brows furrowed .

"They'll face consequences if they say anything like that . Don't worry" Jimin said seriously and Rosé looked at him with admiration . She then remembered about those YG staffs who lost their jobs after Rosé told Jimin about them . She can't help but chuckle at her husband's power .

"We'll go to the mall to get the dresses for tomorrow in the evening" Jimin said passing Rosé his necktie for her to wear it to him . "Really ? You already selected out attire ?" Rosé said shocked about how fast Jimin does his works .

"I know the owner so it was not a big deal . I informed her our style and she prepared it" Jimin said looking at his wife who was making his necktie . "It's a she ?" Rosé asked bringing Jimin's face closer to her by his tie .

Jimin smirked at that . He might be possessive and gets jealous over her admirers but she is possessive too . Jimin finds her extra hot when she shows her possessive side .

"She is my friends sister so it was kind of mutual friendship" Jimin said wrapping his hands around Rosé's waist . Rosé smiled amd tiptoed placing a small kiss on his lips . But Jimin doesn't set on short kiss . He is addicted to her lips . That's why he deepened the kiss by bringing her closer to him by her waist .

"Let's go . We have work" Rosé said after pulling out of the kiss and smiled at Jimin . Jimin smiled back and took his belongings then left the house together with Rosé .

~~~~~

Jimin arrived at an under construction site which was heavily guarded . He made his way towards a specific room while every guard bowed to him on the way . On the way he met Bangchan , the head of security in the Park family .

"Any update ?" Jimin asked as both of them entered the elevator . "Young master Namjoon did his works and Young master Jin already stitched the wounds without making them unconscious . But we got really minimal information . Seems like the one who appointed them held their family hostage" Bangchan said as Jimin's eyes became more dark as his aura became colder .

The both then entered a room and saw Namjoon and Jin sitting their talking while sipping wine . Jimin saw two bodies laying on the floor breathing heavily . A creepy smirk crept up on his face seeing them .

"We did the minimal but they are already like this" Namjoon said shrugging his shoulder casually . "It's nothing compared to what we have done to Jisoo's kidnappers" Jin said remembering the time his sister got kidnapped . "Taehyung didn't have any mercy on them that day" Namjoon said slightly laughing and Jin glared at him .