Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~~~~~

Men in their expensive tailored suit and women in their gorgeous expensive gown were making their way inside the private convention hall . All of them filthy rich .

To newbies the place might look like a party of politicians because famous amd powerful politicians were making their way inside the convention hall . Why not when Mr Kang is trying to get along with them to bring people down .

But Park Jimin is a different case . He himself has different allies in the politics world . His friend Jin , his father himself is a politician .

Talking about Jin he made his way inside the hall with his beautiful sister beside him . Mr Kang and his wife came towards them with huge smile trying to impress them . But the brother sister duo know their true colour so the kept a stiff face .

Jin fought the urge to roll his eyes but his sister being the kind soul she is greeted the both a happy anniversary and passed their gift .

"Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Kang" Jisoo greeted with a smile on her face . That smile was fake but as an actress she handled it pretty well and it didn't seemed fake .

"Thank you so much Miss Jisoo" Kang Jiwoon said with a smile . Seeing her smile no one will know how much of a bitch she is .

The brother sister duo left from there amd sat at their assigned seat . "See oppa . I told you no one will come we will be early . Now we have to get bored" Jisoo whined at Jin with a pout which seemed funny to her brother .

"It's fine . I couldn't stay at home . I don't know what happened to mom but she had been talking about me being single for a long time which gives me goosebumps" Jin siad and pretended to shiver making Jisoo laugh .

Just them murmurs followed indicating another famous personality entered .

There entered Kim Taehyung . The President of Kim Group . Beside him his sister Jennie Kim . Most successful businesswoman and designer in Korea . Her brand is famous all over the world .

"Jennie !!" Jisoo exclaimed and went over to hug her best friend . Jennie hugged her back meanwhile the boys stood their watching them .

"I missed you . Oppa took me here too early" Jisoo complained and glared at Jin who rolled his eyes . "Typical of him unnie . You should get used to it" Jennie said playfully looking at Jisoo who chuckled .

"Hey Taehyung . How are you ?" Jisoo greeted the man behind Jennie . "I'm good . You ?" Taehyung said with a small smile .

Meanwhile Jennie and Jin who were observing them started gossiping about their siblings .

"My brother really changes infront of your sister . I mean just look at him smile" Jennie whispered to Jin who irritatedly sighed . "I know right . He speaks so softly with her" Jin said with an irritated smile .

" Hey Jen . Yoongi oppa didn't came ?" Jisoo asked Jennie who looked at her . "He said he'll be late as he can't tolerate the people here" Jennie said and the both of them laughed .

"Your husband really is something" Jisoo said and Jennie shook her head laughing . "Btw oppa . You said someone special will come . Where is she ?" Jisoo asked Jin who stopped his conversation with Taehyung to look at her .