Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~~~~~

Headlines

President of Park group , Park Jimin shocks the whole world by announcing his marriage with singer Lee Rosé

I am super shocked but I guess they look to good together

I saw their picture and they look hella cute

I'm happy for them now everyone will stop hating on Rosé for those faul rumours

Lucky bitch got President Park . Must be after his money

^This comment have been reported

The news about the marriage of Jimin and Rosé got way too much attention . Everyone was talking about them . They thought that they are so lucky to be with each other . But still everyone don't have the same opinion .

Many people thought it was business related or thought Rosé as gold digger . But the amount of positive comments beat negative ones .

~~~~~

Rosé heaved a deep sigh after cutting a call . Jimin saw that and went closer to her then hugged her from the back and put his face on her neck . They stayed like that for a few minutes and enjoyed the cold breeze together at the balcony .

"Anything wrong ?" Jimin asked after a few seconds of silence amd Rosé again sighed while closing her eyes and leaned her head on Jimin's shoulder .

Jimin turned her around now both facing each other with Rosé's hands around his neck and Jimin's hands around her waist .

"What happened ?" Jimin asked looking straight into Rosé's eyes . "YG sunbaenim just gave me a scolding because I got married out of their radar . The company have a strict rule of no dating . And so now they're telling me that they'll end my contract and told me to pay because I broke the rule" Rosé said with a sad voice and sighed again .

Meanwhile Jimin felt angry that someone else had the guts to scold his wife and make her sad . He immediately enveloped his wife in a hug and caressed her back .

"I'm sorry" Jimin apologized as he thought that she have to leave the company because he told her to marry him as soon as possible .

"Don't be . I was thinking of leaving that company as I never received fair treatment and you know the staffs . Besides if I have to leave the company to be with you then I'll leave the company without aby second thought" Rosé said smiling and pinched Jimin's cheek making a small smile appear on his face .

Jimin was about to lean in and kiss Rosé but before his lips could touch her Jimin's phone rang . Jimin clicked his tongue about the person's timing . What an annoying cock blocker !

He took his phone out from his trouser pocket and saw that it was his father . He knew why was he calling . Nonetheless he picked up the call and put in on his ear .

"Hello" Jimin spoke as he heard silence on the other line . "Hello ?!? Seriously Jimin that's all you have to say ?!" Rosé saw that it was a woman's voice and then understood that it was his mother . The call was not on speaker but Rosé still can clearly hear her .

"Mom . Just say what you want to say" Jimin calmly and heard his mother gasp dramatically . Jimin heaved a sigh of annoyance .

"So you got married and didn't even mind to tell us ? Who do you think we are ?" Thus time it was a man's voice . Rosé almost flinched hearing the deep voice . Jimin caressed her face before replying to his father .

"You all were abroad . I thought of telling you when you come back" Jimin said still maintaining his calm . "You better tell us everything . We're gonna come in a few days . Bring your wife with you too" He heard his father say and Jimin agreed to him . Just as he was about to cut the call another young man's voice spoke .

"Who agreed to marry you hyung ?" The man spoke in which Jimin scoffed . "At least I still got married . Look at you" Jimin said and cut the calk when he heard curses .

"Who was that at the end ?" Rosé asked as she couldn't get it through . "My younger brother" Jimin said and Rosé was taken aback by that . "You have a younger brother ??" Rosé asked and Jimin smiled thinking she is looking so cute with her confused face . He just nodded at her continuing to smile .

"Then let's finish what we couldn't finish" Jimin said with a seductive smirk on his face . "Huh ?" Rosé confusedly asked in which Jimin didn't say anything and just picked her up in bridal style .

He put her down on the bed and started kissing her on the lips . The passion and heat was undeniable . Rosé put her hands around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss .

~~~~~

To do list

Kick Rosé out of YG ✓

A man laughed maniacally while drinking on his bourban . He thought he is winning since everything is going according to his plan .

But he don't know what is about to happend to Him .

~~~~~

Jimin and Rosé were both breathing heavily while laying closer to each other . Jimin put his one hand under his head while Rosé was laying her head on the other .

Rosé snuggled into his neck while hugging his waist and Jimin pulled her closer by her shoulder . A blanket wrapped around their naked bodies .

"Which company are you gonna join after leaving YG ?" Jimin asked Rosé after they calmed down . "I don't know . Maybe I'll have to be on break for sometime as I find a new one" Rosé said a bit sadly . Singing is her passion . And being away from her passion definitely is sad for her .

"You can join Hobi hyungs company . He said that he wanted you even before he knew you're my wife" Jimin and and turned around to look at his beautiful wife . Rosé looked at him with sparkles in her eyes .

"Yeri told me last year that a company wanted me but YG rejected the offer . Then that company must be Mr Jung's company" Rosé said with a smile on her face .

"That can be possible . He said he first saw you at the Seoul Music Awards" Jimin said and tugged the strands of Rosé's hair behind her ear .

Rosé smiled at him and pecked his lips before snuggling in his neck again while closing her eyes . Jimin kissed her forehead and he too slept while hugging her tightly .

The both then drifted into sleep while being in each other's arm and feeling each other's warmth and love and longing .

~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter . Hope you guys liked this chapter . Thank you so much for reading . Make sure to vote and comment if you like it . I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible . I love you guys .....