Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~~~~~

Rosé was in her studio writing songs and singing it's melody . Just then a knock resounded in her studio . Hearing a short 'come in' by her , her manager entered the room .

"Unnie" her manager called her and Rosé looked up . "Yes Yeri ??" She asked her manager with her brows furrowed as her manager was acting a little weird . Yeri didn't reply her instead she put a card infront of Rosé . Rosé picked up the card with confusion clearly written in her face .

Just as she opened the card and looked inside it her face became pale.  Her hands started shaking as sweats formed in her head . With a deep breath she looked at Yeri who was looking at her with worriedness written on her face . "When was it sent ?" Rosé asked Yeri . "A few hours ago" Yeri replied and Rosé took another deep breath .

"Tell them I'll not attend it" Rose said and tried to be as normal as possible . "I know you'd never attend it and I guess he knew it too that's why he sent a letter" Yeri replied and Rosé became more tense . Yeri then passed her a letter where her name was engraved in it . She opened the letter and started reading . Her mind became a mess and her tears were about to fall from her eyes .

"I am really happy that you're back and safe . Your madam is happy too . So as it is a happy new I am throwing a Masquerade party just for you . Don't worry that day is my company's anniversary too . And you're specially invited .

Don't even think of not coming baby because I have the power make you beg on the streets . Good day baby make sure to come I missed you"

Rosé started crying after reading the letter . All her past memories came as waves in her mind . Yeri felt pity for her so she went to her and hugged her . "Don't worry everything will be okay unnie . And this is also the time to prove them that you're not weak and lile before" Yeri comforted her and it worked because Rosé stopped crying but still was sniffing . "What can I do Yeri ? I am not that strong mentally and emotionally . I still can't control myself infront of him . All my anxiety and trauma builds up" Rosé said sadly and Yeri couldn't do anything but to feel pity and hug her .

~~~~~

Mark was going towards Jimin's office with a card in his hands . He knew what his boss will say about going but still he had a bit of information to tell him so he was taking the card to him . He knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' so he entered inside .

"President you received an invitation" Mark informed and Jimin asked from whom it was given without looking from his laptop . "KM" Mark replied shortly after a few seconds of pause . He saw Jimin stopped working on his laptop and his jaw clenched making Mark gulp .

"You already know what to say then why are you asking me ?" Jimin asked Mark looking at him as his voice became deeper . Mark wished the ground would swallow him but he chanted a few prayers before informing his boss the reason he asked again .

"I know President Park that you would not attend it . But I got reports that Miss Rosé would join this masquerade too" Mark informed his boss and thanked Rosé from the bottom of hus heart because he saw how his boss's mood became lighter just by hearing her name .

"What does she have to do with it ?? Why would she attend it ??" Jimin asked as he didn't see any reason for her to attend a business party when she us in the entertainment industry .