Chapter 32

Chapter 32

~~~~~

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Rosé said hugging Lisa tightly . Lisa smiled at her bestfriend and hugged her tightly too . They were now at the airport . Lisa's flight is scheduled to be in a few minutes and Rosé came to bid her goodbye .

"Be safe and make sure to update me" Rosé said and glared at Lisa . "Okay okay I'll don't worry . You too stay safely . You're at more danger than me" Lisa said and joked with the last sentence making Rosé smile .

"Don't worry I have my husband with me . Also I have a great bodyguard . And you have none" Rosé joked making Lisa roll her eyes . "Are you rubbing on my face that I'm single ?" Lisa exclaimed making Rosé laugh .

"Did it sound that way ? Oh sorry I didn't mean it that way" Rosé teased making Lisa roll her eyes again . "Oh I forgot you have Park Jungkook" Rosé remembered and teased Lisa making the latter to blush crimson .

"Oh shut up" Lisa said with red cheeks making Rosé chuckle . Soon Lisa's flight number was heard . They did a last hug and bid goodbye before parting ways .

~~~~~

Jimin entered a basement with Bangchan following him from behind . His face cold and it seemed that the cold and aloof President Park was back to his form . Bangchan lead the way to a specific room and then opened the door for him to enter .

Jimin entered the room and smirked at the sight infront of him . Taeil sitting on the ground with a chain lock on his hand . He was tied to the pillar in the room .

Bangchan pulled out a chair for him to sit and Jimin sat down infront of Taeil . "Wake him up" Jimin instructed Bangchan and he nodded his head before ordering a bodyguard to bring a bucket of water .

The bodyguard nodded and followed accordingly . The bodyguard then came back with a bucket of water and splashed it on Taeil making him open his eyes with difficulty .

Taeil opened his eyes and was met by the sight of Jimin sitting infront of him with his legs crossed and a smirk on his face .

"Untie me this instant Park Jimin" Taeil said gritting his teeth making Jimin's smirk to grow . "I didn't even do anything to you yet you're desperate to leave . What will you do when I start torturing you ?" Jimin said with a smug look on his face leaning closer to Taeil .

Taeil felt shiver ran through all his body but he didn't show it and rather had the guts to provoke Jimin more .

"You're doing all of this just for Chaeyoung . Just think about it . If my dad didn't set me up with other girl I would have had her all by myself . I would have taken her everything and you wouldn't even exist in her life" Taeil said with a smug smile on his face not knowing he just added fuel to fire .

Jimin who heard Taeil immediately felt his blood boiling with anger . He immediately kicked Taeil hardly on his chin making Taeil cry out of pain and spit out blood from his mouth .

"Don't even dare to take her name out of your mouth . Don't even have any foul thoughts about her in your mind because it would only worsen your conditions . She is mine now and I had her everything . You're only a villain in her life and will always be a villain . And as a husband it's my responsibility to punish the villains in her life and kill them" Jimin said and a smirk appeared on his face by the last sentence .