Chapter 43

Chapter 43

~~~~~

Headlines

The unknown girl missing from 5 years ago named Lee Chaeyoung is actually singer Lee Rosé

Lee Chaeyoung and Lee Rosé the same person

Lee Rosé's unknown past finally comes out after being hidden for years

Lee Rosé the actual girl whose family was murdered 5 years ago by Kang Meng and Kang Taeil and who went missing

Reason behind Lee Rosé and President Park Jimin's marriage is to get revenge from the Kang family

OKAY BRO WHAT ?!?

Should I feel pity for her or think of her as a cunning woman ?

I can't believe behind that sweet and cute face is such a cunning woman . Unbelievable .

So there really was a reason behind that marriage and they said they 'love' each other .

                ~You never know these are not confirmed yet

              ~They really do love each other judging by the way they act

                ~Even if there marriage had a        reason behind it I can surely say that they do love each other

~~~~~

"What the hell is going on ?!" Jimin said and throwed the Ipad away . Mark flinched seeing him . "Call Hoseok , Namjoon and Taehyung here" Jimin said and Mark nodded before going away .

It was never their plan to reveal Rosé's identity publicly . And now that it got revealed under their radar everything was a mess . They never expected that it would get revealed this way .

If it was just rumours then they could have denied it but these were not . Evidence were attached to each and every news so they can't help but admit to those news .

Jimin knows nothing will happen to him and no one will dare to do anything to him but he is worried about his wife because she will get all the backlash . As he saw the comments many were badmouthing his wife as cunning lady and gold digger .

Jimin cursed frustratingly and grabbed his phone to call his wife to know if she is okay or not because he is sure she must have seen the news too .

"Hello" A sweet voice spoke from the other line calming every nerves on Jimin . "Are you okay ?!" Jimin immediately asked without any further delay .

"Yeah I'm fine . Why , what happened ?" Rosé replied and asked back making Jimin sigh . "Why do you even try to lie to me ?!" Jimin asked back instead of answering while a curve formed on his lips .

"Okay you got me . But really I'm fine . I knew we won't be able to keep them secret for long" Rosé said with a small smile but actually she was a little bit hurt by few comments .