Chapter 20

Chapter 20

~~~~~

Rosé opened her eyes with difficulty . She felt tired to even move any muscles of her body . Her head was hurting so as her stomach but not like before .

She felt someone holding her hand tightly . She looked beside her and felt in awe . Her husband was sleeping with his head on the bed and while holdings her hand . She slowly rose her hand and caressed his hair in which Jimin quickly looked up by the movements .

"How are you feeling ?" Jimin asked with worriedness visible in his face . A smile crept on Rosé's pale lips .

"I'm okay now . Don't worry" Rosé said and opened her arms with a small pout on her lips for Jimin to hug her . She wanted his warmth after all the shits that happened .

Jimin smiled at his wife's cuteness and immediately enveloped her in a hug but not too tightly because she might hurt her stomach again .

"I'm sorry I was late and you got hurt" Jimin said with regrets in his words and snuggled into Rosé's neck inhaling her scent . "Don't be sorry . You still saved me before anyone could" Rosé said and she too snuggled into Jimin's neck as his scent always gave her comfort unknowingly .

"How's the bodyguard ?? He was so hurt when I was abducted" Rosé asked Jimin while slowly sitting up as Jimin went to the table beside to get water for his wife .

A sigh escaped Jimin's lips as he answered her . "He..... didn't make it . He was shot right on his chest and had a big wound on his head . Jin hyung tried his best but couldn't succeed" Jimin replied sadly while passing the glass to Rosé . Rosé got frozen on her spot . She felt that it was all her fault .

"It all happened because of me" Rosé said and she was on the verge of crying . Jimin quickly put the glass down and went to hug his wife .

"It's not your fault darling . Someone is just doing evil to us" Jimin said while caressing her hair and kissed the crown of her head .

"I know what it feels like to loss any family member . His family must be suffering" Rosé said and sobbed softly breaking Jimin's heart . He knew his wife is sensitive when it comes to any type of family issues .

~~~~~

Jimin was working on his laptop beside Rosé's bed . She was sleeping peacefully after crying for a while . She was now out of any type of danger and just needs to stay in the hospital for some days to be on observation .

When Jimin was focused on his laptop his focus got disturbed by the door opening abruptly . He looked at the door and saw Lisa panting heavily .

Lisa after she got the news about Rosé rushed to the hospital to see her best friend . She didn't notice the the person present there and rushed to Rosé who was sleeping .

"Rosé" Lisa uttered her name and she was on the verge of crying . She caressed Rosé's hair and face and sat down on the chair beside her .

Then she saw that Rosé was holding someone's hand with her other hand . She followed the hand and looked at the owner of the hand . She widened her eyes seeing President Park right infront of her staring at her .