Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~~~~~

Two souls were laying close to each other on their bed . The sun is already up making sunlight enter into the bedroom through the curtains . The souls were peacefully sleeping in each other's arm but a phone call resounded in the room making the male open his eyes .

"Hello" Jimin said slowly as he didn't wanted to wake his wife who was sleeping soundly beside him as it is still early for them to wake up .

"President Park . Someone tried to hack into Madam Rosé's social media accounts and we successfully caught him . We questioned him about his master but he didn't say anything instead he said that her life is in danger today because that person is planning an accident for her" The head of the bodyguard informed making Jimin wide awake as his aura became deadly .

"Torture him and make him reveal about his master . And send me one of our top bodyguard for Rosé" Jimin said in a cold voice making the bodyguard shiver from the other line . "Will do" The bodyguard said as he cut the call .

Jimin put his phone beside and looked at his wife beside him . He removed the strands of hair from her face as he stared at her beautiful face softly caressing it .

"I'll make sure nothing happens to you . I'll protect you at all cost" Jimin said and softly placed a kiss on Rosé's cheeks before laying beside her again and hugged her naked body from the back .

~~~~~

"I'll drop you at your work today" Jimin said and Rosé almost didn't get it . But when she did she got confused . "What ? Why suddenly ?" Rosé asked looking at Jimin confusedly . Jimin sighed because he is actually very worried about her . He didn't wanted to keep it from her so he explained the whole thing to her which made her more confused .

"Why would someone want to kill me suddenly ?" Rosé asked worriedly . She was still terrified of the word 'kill' . Jimin saw how her modd suddenly became down . He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back .

"I'll not let anything happen to you . I'll protect you at all cost . And don't worry after our marriage will be revealed no one will dare to hurt you" Jimin said and kissed the crown of her head . Rosé snuggled into his warmth more as he also hugged her tightly .

~~~~~

"Be careful okay ?? Call me if you feel anything odd" Jimin said and kissed her forehead . "I'll . You too be careful" Rosé said smiling at him which he smiled back shortly .

"And you . Watch her from afar and update me time to time . Drop her home safely after her work and guard there" Jimin said looking seriously at the guard who he appointed for Rosé . "Yes President Park" the bodyguard said and got out of the car first to open the door for Rosé .

Rosé for the last time pecked Jimin's lips and bid him goodbye before getting out of the car too .

~~~~~

All the staffs and employees of YG were looking twice or thrice as two people were making their way towards the elevator . It was Rosé and her bodyguard . Well it is normal for them to be shocked . Because at first she came to the company by the limited edition car Mercedes Benz . And second she was walking with a bodyguard .