Chapter 37

Chapter 37

~~~~~

Rosé slowly opened her eyes and was met by the bright sunlight peeking through the soft white curtains of the VIP cabin of the hospital . She was unable to comprehend her surroundings .

As she was adjusting to her vision small beep sounds resounded the silent room . When she was completely back to her senses she looked around and saw that she was in a hospital . Those white walls around her seemed familiar .

The last thing she remember is Kang Meng firing a bullet and her pushing Jimin to a side . Remembering it she suddenly remembered Jimin . Is he okay ?

Rosé was about to get up but groaned loudly when her shoulder pained badly . Her groaning made the other person in the room to open his eyes as concern took over him .

Jimin looked at the bed and saw his wife awake and laying on the bed holding her shoulder while closing her eyes tightly .

"Rosé" Jimin called her name and immediately got up from the couch approaching his wife . "Are you okay ?" Jimin asked concernedly and Rosé just nodded her head slightly .

"Hubby" Rosé slowly called and Jimin felt over the moon hearing him calling her after so many days . Jimin helped Rosé to sit up properly and put a pillow behind her .

Rosé pulled Jimin amd hugged him tightly and Jimin too didn't waste anymore time and hugged her back .

"I missed you" Rosé said in a crying voice and Jimin caressed her head placing kisses on her hair . "I missed you too Rosé . I missed you so much . I'm sorry for being so late yet again" Jimin said hugging her tightly and felt his shoulder wet and he knew his wife must be crying now . Why not ? She have gone through so much in just those few hours .

"Are you okay ?" Rosé asked cupping Jimin's face in her hands . Jimin smiled at her and held her hands in his cheeks .

"I should be the one to ask you that . You got hurt just to save me . I'm sorry" Jimin said leaning his forehead on Rosé's . Rosé closed her eyes feeling his hot breath fanning her face .

"I just did what I have to" Rosé said and looked at Jimin with her glossy eyes . Jimin caressed her face with his hands and again hugged her . Rosé too hugged him back closing her eyes .

"Should we enter ?" Jisoo asked looking around . "I guess we should" Jennie said nodding her head . "What if they are having a moment ?" Hobi asked looking at everyone . "This is a fucking hospital . They must have that common sense" Jin asked being annoyed .

"I guess we can just enter" Namjoon said as he got tired of standing . "How about we knock first ?" Jisoo said out of politeness . "No need I guess . Not like we haven't seen those before" Jennie reasoned out shamelessly  . "Okay just open the door" Jin said and became impatient .

"Why would I ? You should open the door you're the eldest" Jennie spatted glaring at Jin . "What the fuck . No I'll not . You do it you're Jimin's bestfriend" Jin said and told the later part to Taehyung . "I'm not interested in seeing his face early in the morning" Taehyung coldly said without any emotion in his face . "You're gonna see his face anyway . Beside you already saw Jisoo's face what's more" Hobi nonchalantly said making Jisoo blush , Jin glare , Taehyung have a smug smile and others amused .