Chapter 55

Chapter 55

~~~~~

"As much as I love being an uncle Rosé is my new artist so fuck you" Hobi said to Jimin slightly annoyed yet happy . Rosé laughed at his words slightly while Jimin smirked .

"It's fine oppa . I can still record songs till my second trimester" Rosé said in which Hobi smiled but Jimin was certainly not happy .

"No you can't . Be good and stay home" Jimin said making Rosé look at him .

"Don't worry oppa we will talk about it" Rosé said and got up taking Jimin's hand . They got out of Hobi's office and Rosé took him to her cabin .

"Work till second trimester huh ? Be good , stay home and satisfy your husband" Jimin pinned Rosé on the door and asked getting closer to her face .

Rosé blushed at his words but she knew he has been frustrated . They can't get intimate due to her pregnancy so he would always fool around with her and she would just let him be .

"Stop fooling around . I'm pregnant now" Rosé said and looked away but Jimin gripped her jaw and made her look at him .

"Stop using that as an excuse . You won't be pregnant forever . Well not that , you won't be in your first trimester for long . Just one more month and I'll make up for all the lost time" Jimin said gripping Rosé's cheeks with one hnd while the other gripped her waist .

Rosé pursed her lips and felt that Jimin was really upset . She had to lift his mood .

"It's because of you that I'm pregnant . It's not my fault" Rosé said making Jimin sigh . Yeah right . He is the one who made her pregnant .

Jimin left her cheek and poked her stomach with her hand . "Problematic brat" Jimin spat being annoyed making Rosé laugh .

When she stopped laughing she saw that Jimin still was looking at her stomach with his brows furrowed . She cupped his cheeks and made him look at her .

"Don't you have work ?" Rosé asked cupping his chubby cheeks . "Are you trying to send me away ?" Jimin asked staring at her intently .

"I wouldn't dare" Rosé said and felt that his mood didn't improve so she went on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his .

Jimin didn't waste the opportunity and pressed his lips harder on Rosé's . He pried open her mouth with his tongue and swiftly dipped inside of her mouth .

After a good long intense kiss Rosé felt out of breath so she tapped his shoulder and pulled out .

"You never leave any chance , huh ?" Rosé said while taking her breath . Jimi only smirked while looking at her catching her breath .

Soon qhen Rosé returned to her normal state she felt herself being lifted in the air . She couldn't even react properly when her mouth was again engulfed by her husband .

"Mhm...Jimin" Rosé blurted out when she got the chance but Jimin silenced her with his finger .

"Shh...be good" Jimin said and went on doing his work . Obviously he didn't go too far fr because as much as he hated not being able to be intimate with his wife the child inside her belly was still his and he cared .