Chapter 36

Chapter 36

~~~~~

Jimin was anxiously waiting outside of the operating room where Rosé was reeled in . It's been quite a while but still there was no news about her . Jin was inside the operating room leading the operation .

Jimin can't be calm even for a second when his dear wife is inside the operating room . As Jimin was lost in his thoughts he heard some footsteps but didn't bother to look up . Typical of him .

"Jimin" a feminine voice spoke and Jimin looked up . "Mom" Jimin voiced out and stood up straight . "How is Rosé ?" Minyoung asked glancing at the operating room worriedly .

"There is no news . She is still inside being operated" Jimin replied and sighed worriedly his heart clenched with each and every word he said .

"How did this happen ?" Minyoung again asked sitting on the chair infront of the operating room . 

"Kang Meng kidnapped her . He planned out everything making it difficult for me to trace her whereabouts . When I reached out to her she was already in a severe condition . When we were about to get out of there he took a gun and fired a bullet towards me . Rosé noticed first and pushed me away and got shot by the bullet instead of me" Jimin said and solely blamed himself for this .

"It was supposed to be me mom . I was supposed to be operated and I was supposed to be hurt . But look at me talking to you guys casually while she is suffering inside" Jimin said and closed him eyes putting his face in his hands .

"It's not you fault . Don't blame yourself . Rosé will not like it if you blame yourself . She is gonna be alright . Only for you" Minyoung said and patted Jimin's back trying to calm him down .

"Where is that oldie ?" Seojoon seriously asked looking at Jimin . "Under Namjoon hyung's control" Jimin coldly replied remembering it was him who did these to his wife .

After a few moments the light above the operating room finally turned green indicating that the operation was over .

Jimin immediately stood up straight while Minyoung was sited on her husband's embrace . The both of them looked at the operation room with worried expression .

The door of the operation room opened and Jin came out wearing his surgical gown . He was supposed to come out after getting everything done but he knew his friend couldn't wait to get a news about his wife .

"Hyung" Jimin called out in a vulnerable tone and didn't say anything further . But Jin knew what he was asking for .

"Don't worry . She is now out of any danger . Luckily the wounds didn't affect any veins . She will stay here for a few days then she can get discharged" Jin said smiling and Jimin sighed in relief .

Minyoung almost cried hearing Jin . She can't be any more happier knowing that her daughter-in-law is safe now .

"Thank you hyung" Jimin said slightly smiling . "It's fine . She is my sister-in-law afterall" Jin said and patted Jimin's back before heading inside the cleaning lounge .

~~~~~

Jimin stared at his wife who was laying in the hospital bed yet again because of his carelessness and unawareness . He was holding her hand tightly in his while staring at her not minding his parents who were in the same room as them .