Chapter 49

Chapter 49

~~~~~

The official ended and now it was time for the banquet . Guests settled on their own table as Jimin and Rosé still didn't come back as they went to change their outfits . While they were the bride and groom's friends were engrossed in gossip in their own table .

"Okay , I have been thinking about something for a long time and now I can't hold myself" Hobi suddenly said and everyone looked at him .

"What's wrong with you ?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows . Jisoo thought Hobi noticed her and Taehyung so she quickly tried to withdraw her hand from his hold but Taehyung held it more tightly .

"You know Ms.Wendy already , right ?" Hobi asked looking at Namjoon squinting his eyes . Namjoon widened his eyes and looked away .

"Wait , is she the Wendy I'm thinking about ?" Jin said and widened his eyes too while others were confused . But soon everyone realized so they bombarded Namjoon sith questions who ignored them like they are dusts .

Good thing Momo and Wendy were not there as they went to the comfort room .

"Lisa , is Wendy's father a commissioner ?" Jisoo asked Lisa as soon as the girl came to the table after completing the maid of honour works .

"Yeah , why ?" Lisa sat down beside Jisoo and answered . Her answer raised the obviousness of the group so they again asked Namjoon many questions which he answered withna big sigh .

"Yeah , she is the same Wendy" Namjoon said defeatedly and the group became chaotic . "You confessed to her right ?? What did she say ??" Jennie asked excited .

"She asked for time . So you can say I'm courting her now" Namjoon replied unsure of himself . The group started teasing him .

"Why are you acting like strangers now ?" Jungkook said as he took a sip of him wine . "Then what should we do ?? Start flirting infront of all of you or start hitting on each other ?" Namjoon said which made others laugh while Jungkook pouted .

"The elders did a great job planning everything . It looks amazing" Momo said as they joined the rest of kf the group . They got quite friendly with Jisoo and Jennie and would occasionally talk with the boys .

The hall was now lightened by a yellowish light giving the hall a warm gliw and feeling . Pink and white roses were combinedly hung in the chandeliers while the lights wede hung in the middle .

Round tables were arranged for guests to sig and talk and a flower vase was put in the middle .