Chapter 42

Chapter 42

~~~~~

Headlines

KM industries to shut down after the alleged news about the owner Kang Meng and his family

Kang Meng arrested over woman trafficking , illegal drug dealing and illegal exports

Kang Taeil arrested over accusations of sexual harassment on his employee

Kang Meng and Kang Taeil arrested for murdering a family 5 years ago

Wife of Kang Meng , Kang Jiwoon and wife of Kang Taeil , Kang Sowon arrested for charges of attempted murder and kidnapping

I can't believe they did this

How shameless !!

This is the secret behind the wealth of every rich people

Hope they never get out of jail and gets sentenced to life imprisonment

They don't deserve to be forgiven

View more 40,985 comments

The whole world was in chaos as the news came out about one of the top industrialist is South Korea . People were not believing such things but after evidences they believed all these .

The headlines also had some statement from the staffs of the mentioned companies and they agreed to all that happened to them . Evidences about the drug dealings were also there . They alleged victims of the woman trafficking of Kang Meng also gave their statements .

The business industry was fully heated . Top business men were pulling out their investments from the KM industries and Kang Corporations making the both companies to go bankrupt . Well actually Jimin and his friends made sure of it .

~~~~~

"Mission accomplished" Namjoon said cheerfully after putting the Ipad down . The others in the room had a smug look on their face .

"Where's Jimin ?" Taehyung asked as he saw everyone was here except him . "Don't know . He didn't call" Jin said watching his phone and saw that it was 9 am .

"Wait let me call him" Hobi said pulling out his phone from gis pocket and dialed Jimin putting the phone on speaker .

After a long dial Jimin finally picked up the phone . "Yah !! Where are you ?! We are having a small party over our successful mission and you being the main person is missing" Hobi berated on the phone and heard silence for a few seconds . Everyone in the room gave looks at each other .

"I'm at home" Jimin hoarse voice spoke from the other line . "Did you just wake up ?" Yoongi asked feeling annoyed that he had to wake up early in the morning while Jimin just woke up . Jimin didn't reply and just hummed .

"Why are you so late did you have a long night ?" Jin asked mischievously with a grin . "Glad you know" Jimin replied with an annoying voice .