Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~~~~~

Seojoon and Min Young left after 2 days of living with their son and daughter-in-law . Rosé exceeded their expectations of a daughter-in-law . They loved how she was so much caring , loving and not spoiled at all even though she herself owns millions . She loved how she knew house chores really well and knew exactly how to take care of a family . With being all satisfied they finally left their house and let their son be in peace with his wife .

"Did my mother bothered you ?" Jimin asked Rosé while slowly wrapping his arms around her waist from the back . Rosé smiled and leaned on his chest while placing her hands on his which were on her waist .

"No she didn't . I really loved how she was so much caring for me" Rosé said and leaned her head on his shoulder while continuing to stare at the beautiful night sky . Jimin's grip on her waist tightened .

"Hubby" Rosé called Jimin in which he hummed softly . "Will your parents be angry if they know about my past ? I mean I don't have parents and I have a bad past with the Kang's . Will they accept it ?" Rosé asked and turned around to Jimin . Jimin's eyes softened at that . He knew she was concerned and insecure about her past .

"Don't worry they won't mind anything . Trust me . They will accept everything with flying colours . They already liked you so much . Afterall if they know about your parents then they might forget me and my brother as their children and completely divert their attention to you" Jimin said making Rosé smile and laugh at the last sentence . She knew Jimin was trying to lift her mood .

As they were talking their conversation got interrupted with a phone ringing . It was not Jimin's phone , it was Rosé's phone this time . Rosé took it from the bedside table and saw it was her manager Yeri . She picked it up without any delay .

"Hello" Rosé said as she heard silence from the other line . "UNNIE !!!" Yeri shouted loudly making Rosé to put the phone away from her ears a little .

"Geez calm down . You'll burst my ears" Rosé said chuckling softly which Yeri didn't even care and continued to talk in her energetic voice .

"After you signed your ending contract here I contacted a few few companies for you . And guess what a company actually offered you to join them !!" Yeri excitedly said amd Rosé's eyes became wide hearing that . "Which company ?" Rosé said with a bright smile and glanced at Jimin who was placing soft kisses on her neck whole snuggling closer .

"IT'S JH ENTERTAINMENT !!!" Yeri said making Rosé open her eyes wide . JH Entertainment is the number one entertainment company in South Korea also famous worldwide .

"Are you sure ?!" Rosé said and pursed her lips to stop herself from moaning . "I'm fucking sure unnie . You'll finally be out of that fucked up company . And they are even ready to pay for your breaching of contract with YG . Also you won't believe something....." Yeri said with a little suspense and Rosé chuckled before asking what it is .

"LISA UNNIE IS LEAVING YG AND JOINING JH TOO !!!!" Yeri said and squealed loudly . She wanted to tell Lisa to leave YG and join her in her new company . But she couldn't tell as she was unwell for a few days . Now that she is already joining her she can't be more happy .

Rosé ended the call after thanking Yeri for everything . As soon as she cut the call another ring resounded the room it was now Lisa who was calling . Rosé picked up the call after tilting her head a little to give more access to her husband who was placing hickeys on her neck .