Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~~~~~

Rosé and Lisa were currently in a meeting with Hobi and other staffs of JH Entertainment discussing about their schedule and works . Rosé had an unreleased song which she wrote while being in YG . Before she could release it YG kicked her out . So , now the song will be released under JH Entertainment .

While Lisa will have a dance performance and a choreographing in her schedule . After everything was settled they both got out of the meeting room with their managers and made way to their rooms . It was currently lunch time so they were making their way to the cafeteria .

As they were eating Rosé was repeatedly looking at her phone which kind of annoyed the three people around her . "Unnie just call him already it's annoying to see you constantly looking at your phone" Soyeon said while eating her food earning agreements from Lisa and Yeri .

"It's still 8 minutes to 12pm . He might be busy he is only free at 12pm . I'll call him at 12" Rosé said and continued eating while the three around her sighed . Later on Rosé didn't look at her phone mich and just focused on her food to finish it quickly so that she can talk to her beloved husband . They were talking amongst themselves normally when a notification popped up on Rosé's phone .

She confusedly took it because Jimin would always call her and doesn't send messages . When she took her phone she felt even more confused that it was from a unknown number . She opened the message and slightly became creeped out .

'Meet me at the given address at 3pm . I'll be waiting for you Chaeyoung'

'Chaeyoung' . No one calls her with this name at the time . Everyone calls her Rosé . Who is this person ?

Lisa sensed the discomfort in her friend and asked her . "What happened ? Who is that ?" Lisa asked Rosé looking at her and Rosé put the phone down . "An unknown number . They told me to meet them at 3pm . Also that person addressed me as 'Chaeyoung'" Rosé said and Lisa got equally confused .

"Don't go . It's unsafe . Inform President Park about this" Lisa said and Rosé nodded at her words . "Felix" Rosé called her bodyguard who just now finished eating and he immediately went towards her . "Yes madam" Felix said standing infront of Rosé but with a distance .

"I just sent you a number . Kindly find out who this is" Rosé said with a smile and Felix nodded at her words before following her order .

"God knows what another drama this is" Rosé said with a sigh and finished eating while the others looked at her with pity .

~~~~~

As soon as Rosé entered the room her phone ringed again and it was a message from the same unknown number .

'Don't you dare skip this . You have to come no matter what . And remember come alone . Don't even dare to bring your husband and that bodyguard of yours'

Rosé felt scared seeing the message . This person knew everything about her . Who is this really ? Should she really go ?? It doesn't seem safe but it also doesn't seem safe to skip it . As she was immersed in her thoughts a call resounded the room . She looked at it and a smile formed on her face seeing her husband calling her at exactly 12pm . She happily picked up the call but still was a bit stressed because of the messages .