Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~~~~~

The time Jimin arrived at the restroom he was shocked . But then anger rushed through all his system as he watched the scene infront of him . He saw that

Mr Kang pinning Rosé on the wall as his one hand was on her waist and the other holding her wrist above her head he was smirking at her . And Rosé was trembling and crying pleading him to go away .

Jimin felt his heart twitch seeing her crying and in a vulnerable situation . He was more angry when he saw the person behind her this state . The same person who ruined his life once . So he didn't waste anymore time and rushed there .

Jimin pushed Mr Kang away from Rosé and stood infront of her his back was facing her . "What are you doing ?" Jimin asked Mr Kang in the most cold and dangerous voice that could make anyone shiver . But Mr Kang smirked at him . "What a surprise !! Mr Park came to my party" Mr Kang exclaimed looking at Jimin then looked behind him and saw Rosé was standing there still trembling .

"Don't worry we just know each other somehow that's why I was just greeting her" Mr Kang said smirking at Rosé then walked away from there . But he stopped on his tracks and looked back at Jimin the evil smirk never left his lips . "I never knew Mr Park likes to meddle in others business" Mr Kang lastly said and went away .

Jimin was still standing in his position his jaw and fists were clenched . He then heard a sob and his anger immediately disappeared . It got replaced by worry . He turned around and his heart clenched more seeing Rosé's cheeks wet because of tears her eyes puffy and her breathing unstable . "Are you okay ?" Jimin asked in a soft soothing voice but got taken aback when Rosé suddenly hugged him tightly by his waist . Her sobs became louder and she was crying on his chest .

Jimin swore he is gonna make sure whoever is behind this will suffer greatly . He hugged her back and started rubbing her back and head trying to comfort her . "Are you okay Rosé ?" Jimin asked again in a soft tone . Rosé shook her head in the negative . "Help me ! They're gonna kill me . I'm not okay" Rosé said in a broken voice breaking Jimin's heart more . "It's okay . Don't worry I'm here . Noone's gonna hurt you" Jimin said comforting Rosé and then he heard no more sobs from her . "Rosé !" Jimin called out a few times but she didn't respond . He took her head from his chest and cupped her face . He saw that she fainted in his arms .

"Shit !" Jimin cursed under his breath and quickly carried Rosé out of the hall in a bridal style . He carried her to his car and laid her on the backseat . He came to the driver seat and didn't waste much time and started driving . He was checking Rosé from the front mirror time to time . He quickly dialed a number . "Hyung come to my mansion quickly and call Namjoon hyung too" Jimin said and didn't wait for reply and cut the call . He don't care if he brakes traffic rules or not his only concern now is Rosé .

~~~~~

Jimin parked the car in the garage of his mansion and quickly got out . He carried Rosé and ran inside the mansion . As he entered the mansion he saw two of his friends sitting in the living room sofa talking and laughing . As soon as they saw Jimin came they both stood up about to question but stopped when they saw a girl in his arms . "Ask questions later come to the bedroom quickly" Jimin said and his friends felt the worriedness in his voice so they both quickly followed him from behind .

Jimin laid Rosé on the bed and quickly turned to Jin his doctor friend . "Hyung quickly check she fainted again" Jimin said and Jin quickly went to the bed to check Rosé . "Wtf why is it Lee Rosé again !!?" Jin exclaimed as he saw her for the second time with Jimin being unconscious . "Aishh just check her already . If she dies we all will be blamed" Jimin annoyingly stated and Jin stopped talking and checked on Rosé .