Chapter 41

Chapter 41

~~~~~

Wedding bells were ringing in the Park family . Seems like Minyoung was not joking when she mentioned about the wedding of Jimin and Rosé . Rosé was way too shocked when Minyoung suddenly came to their house to ask Rosé about her likings .

Rosé almost choked on the water she was drinking hearing Minyoung . As Minyoung asked it on the dining table to Seojoon and Jimin were present too .

Jimin immediately helped his wife while glancing at his mother but Minyoung looked at them innocently .

Later it was decided that Minyoung , Yeji and Yejin will handle EVERYTHING and Jimin and Rosé should just attend their wedding .

~~~~~

Jimin glanced at his wife beside him in the car who was nervous and was clenching her hands hardly while looking down at her lap . He reached out his hands and held her sweating hands .

Rosé felt his touch and slowly looked up at him . Jimin's heart clenched seeing her eyes teary as she looked at him .

Jimin pulled her close to him and hugged her sideways . His one hand reached up to cup her cheek .

"Don't worry everything will be alright . I'm here with you" Jimin softly said wiping the tears rolling down her cheeks .

"I-I k-know......it's just..... I haven't seen him for a long time . I-I d-don't k-know I feel unknown emotions" Rosé badly stuttered and let out those few words with great difficulty . Jimin stared at his wife and she totally understood why she was feeling this .

"Look at me" Jimin said and Rosé slowly glanced up at him again and saw him looking at her with soft eyes .

"They can't do anything to you right now . The Kang Meng who destroyed your family is not there anymore . Instead the Kang Meng who is now helpless and paying for his deeds in the past in there now . You husband took care of everything . No need to worry and feel scared" Jimin spoked so softly while caressing Rosé's hair and face .

Thankfully the car divider was pulled up or else the driver would have fainted from shock that Park Jimin was speaking so softly .

Rosé felt really warm and calm at Jimin's words and let out a small smile . Jimin wiped her tears away again and then Rosé hugged him tightly placing her head on his chest .

Their position was not comfortable for a hug so Jimin pulled his wife on his lap and started caressing her back placing kisses on her head . Rosé closed her eyes and can't help but snuggle into his embrace more .

Now she don't care if anyone sees them like this or not .

~~~~~

The car halt infront of Jimin and his friends secret basement . A bodyguard came forward and opened the door of the backseat to let Jimin and Rosé down .

But the boy got shocked when he saw that their madam was sitting on their president's lap . Nonetheless he couldn't react because he loves his job .

Jimin came down from the car holding Rosé in his arms in bridal style who was hugging him tightly by his neck and refused to get down from his arms . She have never been like this stubborn . But now her fears overcame her and she didn't care about any other thing because she feels safe in her husband's arms .