Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~~~~~

On a bright sunny day , Jimin and Rosé were eating their breakfast peacefully in their balcony while enjoying the breeze and their company .

"Have any schedule today ?" Jimin asked his wife while sipping on his coffee . "Ya . I'll go to YG to sign the contract of leaving . Might as well receive some scoldings" Rosé said with a smile .

"If that man says anything foul just inform me" Jimin said seriously but Rosé just held his hand and pressed it assuring . "It's fine . What are your plans ?" Rosé assured and asked him back .

"Nothing much . Just those meetings and shits" Jimin said and leaned on the couch as if he is so tired making Rosé chuckle .

"Also . Felix is sick that's why another bodyguard will accompany you today instead of him" Jimin informed and Rosé nodded like a kid .

As usual Jimin dropped Rosé at YG before going to his work . Rosé entered the YG building with her bodyguard following her from behind . She got confused when every staff bowed at her . But then it hit her that now she is known to the whole world as Mrs Park .

Rosé took a deep breath before entering the meeting hall . She saw a man facing his back to her . She cleared her throat getting the man's attention as he turned to her and she bowed and greeted him .

"Good morning YG sunbaenim" Rosé greeted while bowing . "Oh welcome Miss Lee Rosé oh sorry Mrs Park Rosé" The CEO of YG sarcastically said . Rosé cursed under her breath as she already got tired of his attitude .

"Sit sit how can I make Mrs Park stand" He was indirectly insulting her and Rosé knew it really well . With a sigh she sat down on the chair two chairs away from him .

"So Mrs Rose . You have been working here for a good 2 years and I'm pretty sure you read the terms and conditions properly before signing the contract with us" YG said while looking at Rosé who was looking down .

"Yes sunbaenim" Rosé lowly said . "But you still broke one of the conditions which we are really strict about" YG said while glaring at Rosé . "I'm sorry sunbaenim" Rosé apologized half heartedly . Well there is no reason for her to apologize because it's her life and her will to get married . Why was a third person judging and telling her what to do ?

"Your sorry won't change anything . This is not even a rumour which we can deny as you both yourself announced it and you brought this upon yourself" YG said his voice was slowly raising giving Rosé no room to talk .

"So we are informing you that the contract you signed for the time span of 7 years is going to end in just 2 years . And for breaking our company rule we are charging you 5 million won . I hope I'm making myself clear" YG said emotionlessly while Rosé slowly looked up at him . YG gave her an evil smile while passing a paper and a pen to her .

Rosé quitely signed the paper after reading it carefully . YG's smile widened seeing her signing the paper . After signing she got up from her seat and bowed to YG before leaving the room .

After Rosé came out she saw her bodyguard standing outside . "Are you okay Madam ?" The bodyguard immediately asked after seeing her coming out . "I'm okay don't worry . You can stand here and wait I'll just go and talk a little with my manager in that room" Rosé said and pointed at a room . The bodyguard nodded his head and Rosé proceeded towards Yeri's room .