Chapter 45

Chapter 45

~~~~~

The conference of the Parks was the talk of the town . Every news channels and sites made crazy headlines about the marriage of Park Jimin and Lee Rosé .

Rosé's anxiety attack and fainting in the conference made a headline too and while some pitied her some called her an attention seeker . But none mattered right now as the truth was finally out after being hidden for years .

As the truth came out the case from 5 years was finally closed down completely and no one talked about that anymore .

~~~~~

Jimin opened his eyes when his phone was ringing continuously . With a pissed expression he reached for his phone and picked it up and said nothing .

"Are you still sleeping ?" Jisoo's voice was heard on the other line and almost didn't bither to reply but still did . "Yeah" Jimin replied and heard Jisoo sigh . "Anyways I didn't call for you , how is Rosé ?" Jisoo asked and Jimin reached his hand to the other side but saw it empty . Jimin opened his eyes widely and sat up seeing the other side of the bed empty . He looked around the room and heard faint noises from the washroom which means Rosé is taking a bath .

"She is fine . She is taking a bath" Jimin replied looking at the washroom door which is closed . "Okay . Remember to make sure she gets proper rest and meals . Jin oppa said she shouldn't take so much stress and pressure after ber anxiety attack" Jisoo suggested and Jimin just hummed before cutting the calm without even bidding goodbye .

As Jimin put the phone down the door of the washroom opened and Rosé came out wearing just a robe as her long wet hair was on one side . Rosé looked up and saw her husband staring at her from the bed .

"Good morning" Rosé said with a smile on her pretty face . Jimin stared at her smile for a few second before getting up and got closer to her . Jimin stood infront of her and Rosé looked up at him as he was taller than her .

Jimin grabbed the towel from her hand and put it on her head rubbing her wet hair . "How are you feeling ?" Jimin asked worriedly while rubbing her hair . Rosé smiled and snaked her hand on his waist .

"I'm feeling just fine" Rosé said energetically with a smile while placing her head on Jimin's buff chest . "Then I'm assured" Jimin said with a smile and hugged her .

"What happened in the conference at last ?" Rosé asked remembering the conference which was the cause of her anxiety attack . "Don't worry . No one will raise anymore questions about our marriage from now on . And no one will have any faul assumptions about you" Jimin said cupping her face in his hands .

"Do you think the reporter who asked those questions is sent by the enemy ?" Rosé asked thoughtfully . "You're right my wife . But don't worry he is already in my jail" Jimin said which made Rosé widen her eyes because of shock . Jimin smiled at his wife's cute face and pecked her lips before proceeding to the washroom .

~~~~~

"Hubby , seriously . I'm not lying , I'm really okay" Rosé said while looking at Jimin through the mirror while braiding her head at one side who was looking at her with stern eyes .

"You should rest" Jimin said and looked away knowing his wife's pleading eyes are his weakness and he can't handle that . Rosé pouted and tied her braid with a band before turning to her husband giving him all her attention .