Chapter 34

Chapter 34

~~~~~

As Rosé was lost in her thoughts someone came out of the house . She thought it will be Jimin but the trace of Jimin was nowhere to be found instead she was met by the sight of the man she never wanted to encounter .

"Looking for me baby ?" Kang Meng asked while smirking at Rosé while she stood frozen on her spot .

It was all a trap and she fell onto the trap .

~~~~~

Jimin was sitting in his office while being worried for Rosé . She is not picking up his calls and she never did this . As time passed by he thought of calling her manager because Lisa was in Thailand . She wouldn't be aware of Rosé .

"Good afternoon President Park" Yeri greeted with a shaking voice . "Yeri , is Rosé with you ?" Jimin asked making Yeri confused from the other line .

"No President Park . She left to meet you as soon as she finished her works" Yeri informed and Jimin was confused . It was past 4:30 pm and her work ends at 4:00 pm .

"Do you know where she went ?" Jimin asked making Yeri even more confused . "I don't know but it is the same address you told her to meet you" Yeri said and this time it was Jimin who was confused .

"But I didn't give her any address to meet me . What are you talking about ?" Jimin asked in a confused tone . "President Park it was the letter . It addressed Rosé as 'my wife' . Wasn't it you ?" Yeri asked getting an idea about where it was going .

"No !! I didn't send her any letter" Jimin said and he too knew what it is . Nervousness and worriedness rushed through all his system .

"What the hell !?" Yeri can't help but curse out . "Do you have that letter ?" Jimin asked getting up from his chair taking his suit on his hand which was on the chair . "Wait President Park I'll check if she left it here" Yeri said and quickly got out of her office .

"No President Park maybe she took it with her" Yeri said with nervousness as she didn't found that letter in Rosé's office .

"Fucking shit" Jimin cursed out and cut the call . Yeri widened her eyes when she heard him curse and cutting the call . She ran her hand through her hair feeling nervousness in all her system .

"Please Rosé wherever you're please be safe . Or else President Park might end the world" Yeri prayed in her mind and went out of Rosé's office to inform about the situation to Hobi because he need to know it as he is the CEO .

~~~~~

Jimin quickly cut the call and rushed out of his office . He didn't even tell anything to anyone . Mark watched him going with an emotionless face and then continued his work because now he have to be the one to manage everything at the office .

"Hyung Rosé is missing" Jimin told Namjoon while on his way to thr parking lot . "What the hell ?!" Namjoon cursed out and then Jimin explained the whole think to him that someone pretended to be him and sent Rosé a letter telling her to meet somewhere .

"Okay I'll look into it" Namjoon quickly said and cut the call informing his team about the situation . While Jimin informed Bangchan and his father because his father had many connections and might help to find them quickly . His father is also keeping a close eye on the Kang's so it will be easier .