Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~~~~~

Jimin and Rosé were at their home . After arriving home they both took a bath . It was currently 2:30 pm so they still had time to go to the restaurant .

As they still have time Jimin was sitting on the couch beside the bed and was reviewing some documents . While Rosé on the other hand was drying her hair after being done with her shower .

As they are gonna change outfits in the end so Rosé wore a simple and comfortable dress . As she loves Jimin's shirts so much so she wore one of his shirts which Jimin don't mind at all . Instead he loves it when she wears his shirts .

Rosé put the hair dryer down after she was done drying her hair . She saw Jimin sitting on the couch with files in his hand so she went to approach him . She went and sat beside him looking at the files in his hand and then again at Jimin .

"Why do you always work ?" Rosé asked Jimin furrowing her eyebrows and slightly puffing her cheeks at Jimin . Jimin looked at her and saw her cute face making him awe at her . He wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him .

"So that I can give a great life to my wife and future kids" Jimin said making Rosé look at him with her eyes widened . She blushed hardly hearing him and then gave light slap in his chest and looked away trying to hide her blush .

Jimin chuckled slightly seeing her cute actions and pulled her closer making her lean her head on his shoulder near his neck area . He pit his head above her head and flipped the pages of the document and continued reading .

Rosé had a soft smile on her face as her husband always shows his affection for jer openly amd she can't be more happy . But then a question struck her mind and she started thinking about it befire deciding to ask Jimin about it .

"Hubby" Rosé called out and Jimin hummed at her as his eyes wondered on the file in his hand . "Do you want kids now ?" Rosé asked lowly and then looked down at her hands suddenly feeling nervous as they never had a conversation about having kids . Jimin kmew she asked this question because of his words earlier .

Jimin put the file in his hand down to focus on his wife . He turned his whole body at her and looked at her making Rosé look ay him too . Jimin put his hands under her legs and waist then picked her up making her seat on his lap .

"I don't mind anything . We'll only have kids when you're ready as you'll be the one to carry our child" Jimin said and pushed the strands of hair falling on her face behind her ear . "It's just I'm afraid if we have kids now the Kangs will do anything to hurt them . I don't want our kids to suffer because of us . So I wanna wait till this mess gets cleared up" Rosé explained lowly while still looking down .

"Don't worry about anything . We have a lot of time in our hands . For now let's just focus on ourselves" Jimin said with a smile and Rosé looked at him with a smile too . They were both looking at each other's eyes .

Jimin then slowly leaned in closing the gap between their lips while pulling Rosé closer to him . Their lips met and just like everytime they felt the same emotions building up inside their stomachs .

~~~~~

It was currently 3pm . Jimin and Rosé were already infront of the restaurant where the person told Rosé to meet . Rosé was very hesitant to go but Jimin assured her that nothing will happen to her .