Chapter 39

Chapter 39

~~~~~

"How are you now Rosé ?" Yejin asked after everyone calmed down . "I'm good now aunt" Rosé replied smiling . Well they already warned her not to use honorifics .

"Rosé can we ask you something ?" Hyunbin asked Rosé looking serious . Rosé was a little tensed knowing what it is but composed herself and nodded .

"Why was Kang Meng after you ?" Sohyun was the one to ask the question while everyone waited for Rosé to answer .

Jimin looked at Rosé worriedly while Rosé did felt some things but controlled herself . Jimin held Rosé's hand making her feel warm as she smiled at the elders before explaining in short .

By the time she finished sharing she was in her husband's warm embrace which was consoling her as her tears fell down her eyes continuesly . But not like the time she shared it with Jimin .

The women present there shared uncountable tears after hearing everything while the men had a cold look on their face . Jisoo was crying while Taehyung was hugging her caressing her back .

While the other women were also crying in their husband's embrace . Jimin caressed Rosé's back placing momentary kisses on her hair as she sobbed softly .

"It's fine . Everything's over now" Jimin whispered comforting Rosé which was working as Rosé calmed down but sniffed .

"You're so strong Rosé . I would have killed myself long ago if I was in your place" Jisoo said smiling through her teary eyes while looking at Rosé .

Rosé smiled at her but what Taehyung said next brightened up the atmosphere as everyone laughed .

"Why would you kill yourself ? I would have been by your side throughout the time" Taehyung said hoping to make Jisoo smile as he can't see her sad or cry . The roon erupted into laughter but Jisoo blushed and had an annoyed look on her face .

"Now is not the time to flirt Kim Taehyung" Jisoo said irritatedly but Taehyung smiled as he love it when she is mad at him or calls him by his name . "Do you guys forget that there are people here ?" Jin asked after recovering from laughing seeing his sister's face .

"Just get them married . They act like couple more than an actual couple" Minyoung said laughing making everyone laugh more while Jisoo widened her eyes and Taehyung smiled more widely .

"Rosé" Yeji called Rosé and approached her . Rosé hummed while looking up . "Don't think these anymore . Remember you're not alone . You've people who love you and are by your side all the time okay ?" Yeji said caressing Rosé's hair . Rosé felt soft at her words and her eyes welled up with tears s she nodded .

"Aigoo don't cry child" Yeji said hugging Rosé in which the younger hugged back . "See you made her cry . Who told you to be emotional ?" Sohyun berated at his wife to annoy her . And that worked as Yeji glared at her husband .

"Boys come outside for a bit" Hyunbin said and the boys or men present in the nodded . The girls didn't mind much as they knew what they were planning .

"Hey Minyoung" Yejin called out having a wide smile on her face . "What is it ?" Minyoung asked knowing she must be thinking something .