Heket x Flirty reader

(my idea, this will contain some questionable stuff, now I dont want it to be a smut nor lemon so maybe a nsfw? I guess)

"man your busy again?"Y/N said"yes now shush I have to go meet with my siblings"Heket said"fine...."Y/N said smirking a bit"you know maybe when your done we can have some fun if you know what I mean"Y/N said winking at Heket, Heket semmed to ignore it but when she got out of the cult she let her blush spread across her face, she got to the meeting to which she is surprise to see Kallamar fighting with Leshy"late...?"Heket said"yes"Shamura said"hey since when did Kallamar fight?"Heket asked, Shamura just shakes their head"Heket help!"screamed Leshy"its your problem Leshy"Heket said smirking a bit while Kallamar takes out his weapon

TIMESKIP

(play it when Heket gets cut off by Y/N)

"am back"Heket said, she was expecting Y/N to run up to her and hug her but Y/N did not come by"I said am back!"Heket said louder, still no Y/N, Heket got a bit angry, she knew Y/N would be in her temple, so she went there"Y/N I SWEAR IF Y-"she was cut off with Y/N dressed up in a very questioning clothes, Heket face is very red"hey darling~"Y/N said smirking"you know the dog needs some attention tonight...maybe give it some lustful attention~?"Y/N said,Heket put a barrier at the door as she took Y/N's leash"you thirsty dog..."said Heket, Y/N was turned on as he was acting dog-like, which Heket liked, Heket turned the lights off....

"hey you guys hear that sound?"a follower asked"yeah I hear it...sounds like our leader"the other follower said"nah its probably nothing"the ther one said...

(here soap:

its enough for everybody :) now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)