Heket x male spouse reader

Requested by GMLWriter 

"now, now we have to get you ready"said one of the followers"yeah I know but I do nee dto practice my vows-"you got cut off"we will do that when you have your clothes ready"said the follower"alright"you said, since you were taller than everyone else, other followers had to make new clothes for you, after your clothes you went to the high priest to teach the vows to you...good thing you all woke up at a very early morning, cuz it took hours for you to learn the vows, you felt very nervous since he didnt want to disappoint his great leader and soon to be spouse Heket, everyone was getting ready for the wedding, even the other bishops were going to join, after some calming from your brother, Joshe, he is very happy for you that you are getting married......over to the side of bishop Heket everything seems to be going well she got her dress all knitted and her followers are getting everything ready for the wedding, all that is left is the high priest....its night and you are waiting for Heket to arrive you are getting more nervous you started thinking if it was all a prank, like you have been in a relationship with Heket for 2 years but she didnt seem to like being with you....what if she just dated you for a prank....youre thought kept coming as you were almost about to leave as you hear the bridesmaids enter, some leaving flowers, one has the ring and places it at the altar with the high priest, she looks at you and bows, you notice that she winked at you, you find it confusing but shrug it off, when all the bridesmaids assemble you finally see her, Heket with her beautiful dress coming to the altar, you now got really really nervous she looked happy and you were happy too...."great leader Heket do you take Y/N as youre husband?"asked the high priest"I do"says Heket"Y/N do you take great leader Heket as your wife?"everyone stared you down even the bishops...you didnt reply, people started whispering".....I do..."you finally said"then may death do you part!"said the high priest"you may now kiss"said the high priest, even though you were taller you only reached Heket to her chest, she bend down to kiss you, you went in for the kiss as well, when you two finally kiss everybody started cheering"now let the festival begin"said Heket as everybody started gettin food and all sorts, you were speaking to youre brother when Heket called you"be right back bro"you said as youre brother nods"yeah what is it-"you were lost for words when you found heket sitting in a bed waiting for you"you know everybody is going to be busy at the festival...why not enjoy this moment?"said Heket as she stared you down, you nodded and with that you.....um....uhh....you know what...I think you get the picture...

(there you go GML hope you enjoyed this chapter, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)